Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just So We're Clear Here: Iran is Threatening Us?

Just So We're Clear Here: Iran is Threatening Us?

Each star marks a U.S. military base.

But just so we are clear: Iran is threatening us, we're not threatening them.

Right.

And some folks wonder why some of us fear a warmonger neo-conservative like Newt might take office and get us bogged down in another costly, unfunded war?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Atleast two of them stars represent where two of my sons are

Iran has been at war with the US since 1979.

Where the hell have you been?

Oh, and I hope we got'em by the balls!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

LAGC = clueless
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Go LAGC go over there and talk to them, calm them down or else we will draft Sarah Palin and send her over there with her helicopter and her moose gun. Shooting down a defenseless drone is one thing but facing a mama bear. Well I almost feel sorry for the Ayatollah.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Just So We're Clear Here: Iran is Threatening Us?
    Not a threat to the US.

Israel was born of war and only exists by war and threats of war.

Israel always needs enemies and Iran is the current choice. I mean Syria may have to do but the first choice is Iran. BennytheNut would like to consider Lebanon an option but the Israeli military won't let that happen.

AIPAC runs US foreign policy in the Middle East and always that policy is favorable only to Israel.

The job of the US taxpayer is to send billions to Israel.

Wart

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Not a threat to the US.

Israel was born of war and only exists by war and threats of war.

Israel always needs enemies and Iran is the current choice. I mean Syria may have to do but the first choice is Iran. BennytheNut would like to consider Lebanon an option but the Israeli military won't let that happen.

AIPAC runs US foreign policy in the Middle East and always that policy is favorable only to Israel.

The job of the US taxpayer is to send billions to Israel.

Wart
    Let's be clear here.... Israel's the threat? ROTFLMAO!!!!

I bet, if you were walking down the street and saw a little chihuahua getting attacked by a pack of pit bulls, you'd be cheering on the pit bulls!?! You know, that chihuahua just growled and provoked those big dogs surrounding it, right??!!! It's the pit bulls' right to protect themselves, right???!!!!

That little pack of Jews, is such a threat to all these islamic nations... Yup, that's it...
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Each star marks a U.S. military base.

But just so we are clear: Iran is threatening us, we're not threatening them.

Right.

And some folks wonder why some of us fear a warmonger neo-conservative like Newt might take office and get us bogged down in another costly, unfunded war?
    And you know the number of soldiers at each of these so-called "bases," right? And the type of equipment, armor, air power, etc. at each, right?

The majority of these stars are in the two theaters of 'war' that, whether you like it or not, we are currently engaged in. So...

Simply showing a map, with US Bases, does not prove any point. Unless you can show that each one of these bases are a "threat" to Iran, or anyone else, you have no point and no facts to support your ideology...

Or, are you simply posting something that someone else wrote, because you don't have the intellectual significance to think for yourself?
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Iranian shortwave broadcasts in English
    0330Z-0427Z on 7200 7365 "Voice of Justice"
    1030Z-1127Z on 21575 21695
    1530Z-1627Z on 13785 15525
    1930Z-2027Z on 6010 #6115 7320 13670 15450

# means via Lithuania. Others should be transmitted from Iran proper.

The 0330Z is intended for North America, but depending upon conditions you may pick up the others.

Your stolen map is WAY out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Shooter View Post
    Let's be clear here.... Israel's the threat? ROTFLMAO!!!!

I bet, if you were walking down the street and saw a little chihuahua getting attacked by a pack of pit bulls, you'd be cheering on the pit bulls!?! You know, that chihuahua just growled and provoked those big dogs surrounding it, right??!!! It's the pit bulls' right to protect themselves, right???!!!!

That little pack of Jews, is such a threat to all these islamic nations... Yup, that's it...
    What on earth are you talking about ?? What do Jews (tribal beings not pack animals) have to do with the subject at hand ??

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Atleast two of them stars represent where two of my sons are
    I hope they get a pension. I hope you don't begrudge them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Since you decided to go off topic...To be clear it's not so much the pension, it's the nonfunding of them that bothers me. You know if I had my way pensions would be funded 100% from the start, there would be no worry about not getting what is due.

Although I agree with the argument, it's not cool to bring mriddick's sons into the debate.

IMHO

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

What part of Iran chanting "Death to Israel, Death to America" don't you understand?
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Although I agree with the argument, it's not cool to bring mriddick's sons into the debate.

IMHO
    I mentioned two of my sons representing two of the stars on the map, so I did bring them up first. Although I did that because I am proud of them, I do not think that was 10-32's or warts idea but to be fair I will admit to mentioning my sons first...
    Last edited by mriddick; 12-10-2011 at 10:27 PM.

I would bet that they are also proud of your son's and their service to our country. I am for sure.

I mentioned two of my sons representing two of the stars on the map, so I did bring them up first. Although I did that because I am proud of them, I do not think that was 10-32's or warts idea but to be fair I will admit to mentioning my sons first...
    I KNOW you're proud of your sons service to THIS country. Just dropping a line that I am proud too and honored by your sons service to THIS country..

Since you decided to go off topic...To be clear it's not so much the pension, it's the nonfunding of them that bothers me. You know if I had my way pensions would be funded 100% from the start, there would be no worry about not getting what is due.
    I can certainly agree with this. Sorry if I was out of line using your sons to illustrate my point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast