Thread: Plasma Balls

Plasma Balls

Anyone have any? I picked up a small USB one for cheap a week or two ago, and now I want a real one... Anyone know where to get em?

Quote Originally Posted by cevulirn View Post
    Anyone have any? I picked up a small USB one for cheap a week or two ago, and now I want a real one... Anyone know where to get em?
    Spencers?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 1
    Krupski;189545
    Spencers?
    Good call!

Edmond scientific has some too if you want to order online:
    http://www.scientificsonline.com/cat...?q=plasma+ball

methinks I'm going to have to stop at the local Spencers in the morning

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Ebay has them, too. I bought one that is handheld and runs on batteries. Pretty neat.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Pretty much any headshop on the planet should have them.
    You could get a nice color coordinated lava lamp to go with it too.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Caution Will Robinson, Caution! Extreme must be taken when placing electronic devices near inert gas discharge lamp: The glass globe will become excruciatingly painfully hot and the high voltage will place a dangerously high static charge on the surface that may interfere with your pace maker and dildo. The radio frequency may interfere with your touchpads, remote mouse and remote keyboards causing scurrilous messages to be sent to the IRS and the Secret Service in you name. Lap top computers will start playing the Disney song It;s a small small world over and over again and no matter what you do it will never stop. Your cell phone will charges will double which is a bad thing, on the bright side it will connect you to the voices in my head. Digital audio players will convert every song into a medley of Bert Kampfert and Tijuana brass songs, not necessarily a bad thing but it will be the tunes nobody ever liked or bought.

Wi Fi devices will emit dangerous discharges of lethal voltages and furthermore will emit subsonic vibrations attracting cats in heat to your address from miles around. Beware Will Robinson, beware, this is the device of the devil and was introduced into our world for the express intention of creating lying two faced moral moron Democrats with a decidedly evil outlook on life in general and towards old homeless bag ladies in particular.

Fortunately my exposure to the infernal device was mercifully brief and had no deleterious effects on me.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

I have one of these, only the big 12" size...

http://www.coolstuffcheap.com/luminglass.html
    видеодон

I thought it was more manly to have Brass Balls??

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I thought it was more manly to have Brass Balls??
    The clanging makes it hard to sneak up on people

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    The clanging makes it hard to sneak up on people
    You have to sneak up on people? Why, what do they do if they see you coming?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    You have to sneak up on people? Why, what do they do if they see you coming?
    Well...they might try to ring the bells!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Well...they might try to ring the bells!
    Uh...okaaay! Back on topic I like the larger ones, a buddy of mine was fooling around with colored lights and home made amplifiers that seperated frequencies and put on a light show around his stereo. When they first came out with the Plasma balls he just had to have one then two and then half his wall was covered with them all around his stereo. You had to shut your eyes when he put on some of his music or it would push you right into an epileptic seizure or a migraine depending on which way you swung. I just got a large black spot in front of my eyeballs, from shock I'm guessing.

THUCYDIDES.