Thread: Ruh-Roh! Nato Troops Building Up On Syria/Jordan Border?

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Lightbulb Ruh-Roh! Nato Troops Building Up On Syria/Jordan Border?

This looks interesting:

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011...-syria-border/

Report: Foreign Troops Begin to Spread Near the Villages of Al-Mafraq

Update 1: Today at 12:00 P.M. we contacted DOD Press Office via two voicemail messages and one e-mail asking for comment(s) on this story. As of 6:00 P.M. EST we have not heard back.

Update 2: Another journalist with a major mainstream media publication was told by his editors that there would be no coverage or follow up on these developments.
    Our Iraqi journalist source in London provided us with the following related information:

“Some of the US forces that left the Ain al-Assad Air base in Iraq last Thursday, did not come back to the USA or its base in Germany, but were transferred to Jordan during the evening hours.”

The above information was further corroborated by our correspondent and advisor Nizar Nayouf who interviewed an employee in the London-based office of Royal Jordanian Airlines:

“At least one US aircraft carrying military personnel landed in the Prince Hassan Air base located about 100 km to the east of the city of Al-Mafraq.”
    Obama has committed our military resources in Libya and Uganda. Why not Syria?

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

I'm pretty doubtful that the US or NATO is going to take any action in Syria. Russia and China have already voted against intervention at the UN security council a few months ago.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'm pretty doubtful that the US or NATO is going to take any action in Syria. Russia and China have already voted against intervention at the UN security council a few months ago.
    Russia & China also opposed our invasion of Iraq.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

If we can trust a Boiled Frog, then I would say contractors.

Wart

We contacted our expert sources on US media and intelligence-military and were told that the US media has been told not to report on this latest development until Tuesday, December 13. Boiling Frogs Post is the first news website to report on these latest developments.

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011...-syria-border/

Any particular use for a Jstar in all this? My son was suppose to be undeployable for almost a year but for some reason 2 months ago he said they were building up in the area again and he had to go by Thanksgiving.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Who gives a fuck what Russia and China voted against! They cry about everything that America got to first. They are lucky America doesn't hand their asses to them again like we did in the cold war. Too bad we have all the commie liberal wimps running Washington stealing our tax money and giving it to countries who hate us, all the while spying on us, calling us domestic terrorists, and figuring out ways to take our guns away. All the Chinese do is steal our inventions, and the Russians cry boo hoo about their lost glory.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Gee why forever did i somehow not see this coming

Question...what is our national interest in giving Syria to the muslim brotherhood without even bothering to get congressional authority(again)?
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Who gives a fuck what Russia and China voted against! They cry about everything that America got to first. They are lucky America doesn't hand their asses to them again like we did in the cold war. Too bad we have all the commie liberal wimps running Washington stealing our tax money and giving it to countries who hate us, all the while spying on us, calling us domestic terrorists, and figuring out ways to take our guns away. All the Chinese do is steal our inventions, and the Russians cry boo hoo about their lost glory.
    You're acting like you want us to bomb Syria, why?

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Too bad we have all the commie liberal wimps running Washington stealing our tax money and giving it to countries who hate us, all the while spying on us.....
    I don't believe the Israelis HATE the US, however, the Israelis do believe we are stupid for subverting US interests in the Middle East to Israel and paying them billions of dollars each year.

If the situation was reversed I would certainly know Israel was stupid.

Wart