Thread: Michael Savage Offers $1 Million for Newt to Drop Out of the Race

Talking Michael Savage Offers $1 Million for Newt to Drop Out of the Race

THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL FIELD HAS COME DOWN TO TWO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF GETTING THE NOMINATION: NEWT GINGRICH AND MITT ROMNEY. WHILE IT’S TRUE THAT ROMNEY IS NOT AS STRONG A CONSERVATIVE AS MANY WOULD LIKE HIM TO BE, THE MOST PRESSING ISSUE BEFORE AMERICA TODAY IS DEFEATING BARACK OBAMA. AND THAT IS SOMETHING NEWT GINGRICH CANNOT DO. FOR WEEKS ON MY SHOW, I HAVE ENUMERATED THE REASONS WHY GINGRICH CANNOT SUCCEED IN AN ELECTION AGAINST OBAMA:

- WHEN HE WAS SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, GINGRICH FAILED TO DELIVER ON HIS SO-CALLED CONTRACT WITH AMERICA.
    - HE MADE ADS WITH NANCY PELOSI PROMOTING THE FALSE THEORY OF GLOBAL WARMING.
    - HE’S IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    - HE’S TAKEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC, TWO OF THE MOST CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN HISTORY.
    - HE’S CHEATED ON TWO WIVES AND LEFT BOTH OF THEM WHILE THEY WERE BOTH SERIOUSLY ILL, WHICH WILL DESTROY HIS CHANCES AMONG FEMALE VOTERS.
    - HE CALLED THE REPUBLICAN PLAN TO REFORM MEDICARE “RIGHT WING SOCIAL ENGINEERING.”
    - IN A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE AGAINST OBAMA, REGARDLESS OF HOW WELL HE DOES, ON TELEVISION, HE WILL COME OFF BADLY COMPARED TO OBAMA AND LOOK LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT HE IS: A FAT, OLD, WHITE MAN.
    http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/201...on-show-today/

I don't very often see eye-to-eye with Savage, but tonight on his radio show he was hitting on all four cylinders. If Gingrich (a grumpy old white man) is the nominee, Obama will win by another landslide just like he did against McCain in 2008.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I really think we'd be better off if Gingrich and Romney would both drop out.

Contributor 05/2012

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I don't very often see eye-to-eye with Savage, but tonight on his radio show he was hitting on all four cylinders. If Gingrich (a grumpy old white man) is the nominee, Obama will win by another landslide just like he did against McCain in 2008.
    Ok. So you agree with Savage because if Newt is the nominee, Obama will win in a landslide and this makes you sad?

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    Ok. So you agree with Savage because if Newt is the nominee, Obama will win in a landslide and this makes you sad?
    I'm not a big fan of Obama. I think a more pro-gun Democrat should challenge him from the Left like Howard Dean or Russ Feingold. But no one is willing to step up to the plate.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I think Savage might have crossed a legal line by bribing a candidate to withdraw.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/201...on-show-today/

The correct term is, "firing on all EIGHT cylinders". That is, unless you are Eurotrash or into rice burners!
    In High school I thought Paradise Lost meant no more Crap games!

Member Since 07/2002

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    The correct term is, "firing on all EIGHT cylinders". That is, unless you are Eurotrash or into rice burners!
    Hey now, give LAGC a break. He can probably only afford 4, but probably just has 2...legs, that is, to peddle his bicycle around.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I really think we'd be better off if Gingrich and Romney would both drop out.
    (I'm hoping the Newt will go sit on Vince Foster's park bench.) If both were out then who ??

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I think Savage might have crossed a legal line......
    Agree. Savage should be illegal. (I once listened to him for five minutes.)

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    It is difficult for men to admit they are afraid of another man and I'm too dumb to have been afraid of very many.......two men in fact. Newt is one of those two. Newt scares the hell out of me.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    It is difficult for men to admit they are afraid of another man and I'm too dumb to have been afraid of very many.......two men in fact. Newt is one of those two. Newt scares the hell out of me.

Wart

So who is the other?

Member Since 07/2002

So who is the other?
    Fair question that I will never be able to properly explain. Just a guy on a street in Memphis, Tennessee. I never spoke to him and never saw him again. He was maybe 6'3"....maybe 220 pounds but it was his eyes....... .

Like I said, I don't know how to explain.

Wart

Fair question that I will never be able to properly explain. Just a guy on a street in Memphis, Tennessee. I never spoke to him and never saw him again. He was maybe 6'3"....maybe 220 pounds but it was his eyes....... .

Like I said, I don't know how to explain.

Wart

Fair enough, we've all been there at some point.

I wonder why obama isn't on your list, considering what he has done to our country in less than three years.

I'm no fan of Newt, or Romney, and am not supporting either, but obama really needs to go!

Do you agree?

Member Since 07/2002

Fair enough, we've all been there at some point.

I wonder why obama isn't on your list, considering what he has done to our country in less than three years.

I'm no fan of Newt, or Romney, and am not supporting either, but obama really needs to go!

Do you agree?
    Barry and Dubya I detest but do not fear.

I'm moving toward Barry staying - though I could not vote for him - in preference to Newt positively and maybe Mittens too. I'm guessing the Rethugs will pick up a few more Senate seats and Barry will be further gridlocked.

As usual there will be no good choices.

Wart

Barry and Dubya I detest but do not fear.

I'm moving toward Barry staying - though I could not vote for him - in preference to Newt positively and maybe Mittens too. I'm guessing the Rethugs will pick up a few more Senate seats and Barry will be further gridlocked.

As usual there will be no good choices.

Wart

obama being gridlocked is not going to get us out of our mess, unless we get super majorities in both houses so the veto becomes useless.

I just don't see that happening, so how else can we prevent our country from going 3rd world status?

Politics be damned, it is "We the People" that are losing and I personally find that unacceptable. obama only wants to further destroy our country, wanting to spent 3.6Trillion next year. You watched the video from the other post, do you think we need to stick with a known loser or gamble on a different loser?

Member Since 07/2002

If both were out then who ??

Wart
    The way I see if both were out much of Romney's support would go to Huntsman, much of Newts to Santorum, Ron Paul might get a bump as well. If nothing else we'd get clearer choices from much less tarnished candidates. All 3 are also better on guns then either Newt or Romney as well.

obama being gridlocked is not going to get us out of our mess, unless we get super majorities in both houses so the veto becomes useless.

I just don't see that happening, so how else can we prevent our country from going 3rd world status?

Politics be damned, it is "We the People" that are losing and I personally find that unacceptable. obama only wants to further destroy our country, wanting to spent 3.6Trillion next year. You watched the video from the other post, do you think we need to stick with a known loser or gamble on a different loser?

...it is "We the People" that are losing..
    True and the situation we are in is our own damned fault. We vote in thieves and fools and then re-elect 90%+.

.......do you think we need to stick with a known loser or gamble on a different loser?
    At this point - meaning right now - I'm leaning toward the loser with the least power.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    The way I see if both were out much of Romney's support would go to Huntsman, much of Newts to Santorum, Ron Paul might get a bump as well. If nothing else we'd get clearer choices from much less tarnished candidates. All 3 are also better on guns then either Newt or Romney as well.
    I never thought I would ever, ever, ever say this but RP is looking.......better.

Wart

Mike is a agent provocateur out to make the "right wing" look silly. Fuck his dog, his boat and his books...
    BTW Fuck him and his mentor Timothy Leary with rusty gas tanks.

RON PAUL 2012
    FBHO

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc.;189974[B
    obama being gridlocked is not going to get us out of our mess......
    You are correct. The very best that could happen is to slow our decent.

.....so how......can we prevent our country from going 3rd world status?
    Without destroying our country with a civilian insurrection, tell me how to remove every single Congressional creature and every single staff member, how to remove the top 20% of every single Federal agency including the Military, CIA and FBI, how to dump the DEA, Home Land security and the BATF and we will both (all) have the answer.

I wish you the very best of luck cause I don't have a clue as to how to accomplish the above and the above - and more - is what must happen.

Wart