Thread: Out of money again!

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Out of money again!

I heard on the news that the government is going to run out of money at the end of the month and has to shut down. How much are they going to raise the national debt this time. Are the Republicans so stupid they are not aware of what the dims are doing by not passing an annual budget? The dims can just add to the debt a trickle at a time because the dims don't think all of us yahoos out here in flyover country won't notice......chris3

I saw that on the news as well, looks like our country is in the middle of a slow burn to who knows where. But nobody wants to admit it. Also saw a piece on 1 billion dollars went missing by the banks, mostly taken from farmers, and nobody seems to know where that went either. The guberment needs to buckle down hard and fast on these spending problems. The country is bleeding out cash so fast I don't think its reversible or likely to get solved. Seeing things like this worries me to what kind of world my little girl will be born and raised into. My GF and I are more financially stable now, we have been getting more food, water, medical supplies, and ammo. I've also got a suppressor on wait and the cash started for another one. I think having something like that is a huge tactical advantage over most.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    Are the Republicans so stupid they are not aware of what the dims are doing by not passing an annual budget?
    I don't know if stupid or like moths drawn to a flame........just can't stop themselves.

Wart