Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attorney: Sandusky may have been teaching kids to shower

Exclamation Attorney: Sandusky may have been teaching kids to shower

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) - A Carlisle attorney who has joined Jerry Sandusky's defense team says the former Penn State assistant football coach may have showered with young boys because the children lacked basic hygiene skills.

Sandusky is accused of molesting ten boys he met through The Second Mile charity he founded for troubled youth.

"Some of these kids don't have basic hygiene skills," attorney Karl Rominger said. "Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body."
    http://www.abc27.com/story/16319215/...ed-by-sandusky

Oh for fuck's sake, have they no shame?! Are they seriously considering this ridiculous line of defense?

"Here, little boy, let me show you how to wash your penis to keep it clean..."

Sounds like his attorneys may be angling for a plea deal. They waived the preliminary hearing, which is almost unheard of if you plan on taking it to trial. Defense attorneys usually want to see what they are up against by seeing how credible the witnesses are, before finding out for the first time at trial. Of course, they may have been afraid that after all the damning testimony the judge would have raised his bail to $1 MILLION or some high amount that would have remanded him back into custody.

Can't wait to see what kind of plea deal they offer him...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Did I hear right? That his backyard backed up to a school? Thought I heard that on the radio the other day. This guy may have hundreds of victims.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I don't know. Not knowing how to properly shower ones own body sounds about right for an inner city youth raised by liberal govenment programs their entire life.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Just out of morbid couriosity, I wonder how LAGC practiced hygiene in prison?

Teaching kids to clean behind their ears isn't what he's in trouble for.

That's like a shoplifter claiming innocence because they sometimes browse amazon for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Just out of morbid couriosity, I wonder how LAGC practiced hygiene in prison?
    I did what any self-respecting 30-year-old con would do. I found myself an 18-year-old boy and paid him to be my bitch. Then made him shave my back once a week in the showers!

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well this thread took an ugly turn. I hope you're joking lagc.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Well this thread took an ugly turn. I hope you're joking lagc.
    I was. I just think its funny how there's this popular misconception about what happens in prison.

Sexual assaults are really very rare in there. And consensual sex I only heard about a few times during my whole 5-year stay. (Sex with female staff is more common than inmate-on-inmate sex.)

For the most part its just a bunch of raging abstinence, built-up hormones, which is why fights break out so often. People have no release for all that testosterone. And endless boredom.

I don't miss it one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Did I hear right? That his backyard backed up to a school? Thought I heard that on the radio the other day. This guy may have hundreds of victims.
    Yes, you heard right. There was a kids playground right behind his house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gYPgrRDPbo

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Yes, you heard right. There was a kids playground right behind his house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gYPgrRDPbo
    Wow, that is creepy.

I heard he's currently facing 480 years in prison if convicted on all counts so far.

Sure hope scientists don't crack aging before he dies. Would sure suck if inmates like him got longevity treatment (under guise of the 8th Amendment) and were able to live to be 600+ years old. Hate to think that tax-payers would have to pay for his miserable upkeep clear until he tops out his sentence.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Oh for fuck's sake, have they no shame?!
    Uh...these are criminal DEFENSE attorneys who, unlike ambulance chasers, were born sans shame.

Wart

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    I was. I just think its funny how there's this popular misconception about what happens in prison.

Sexual assaults are really very rare in there. And consensual sex I only heard about a few times during my whole 5-year stay. (Sex with female staff is more common than inmate-on-inmate sex.)

For the most part its just a bunch of raging abstinence, built-up hormones, which is why fights break out so often. People have no release for all that testosterone. And endless boredom.

I don't miss it one bit.

I guess I can agree with that LAGC, as it shows that no one pounded any sense into your dumb ass while your were bored.

Sexual assaults are really very rare in there.
    It's almost always a 'Lovers quarrel' too.

"he raped me" then they change to .. " it was consensual, I was just mad at him"

This guys no better than your trailer park bred welfare child molestin fucks.
    I hope he kills himself.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Do not worry. He will have plenty of time to teach his fellow prison inmates how to shower properly in the near future. If he is lucky he just might drop the soap a few times.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

I did what any self-respecting 30-year-old con would do. I found myself an 18-year-old boy and paid him to be my bitch. Then made him shave my back once a week in the showers!

Not surprising at all.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 a-kmanator's Avatar

this I heard on the news today...You just can't make this shit up!
    http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/201...-gay-sex-line/

Quote Originally Posted by a-kmanator View Post
    this I heard on the news today...You just can't make this shit up!
    http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/201...-gay-sex-line/
    Dumb.

Wart

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Cool

As to the idea "teaching how to shower", back in service days...we had bay showers and I do not recall any DI teaching ANYONE how to shower!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    As to the idea "teaching how to shower", back in service days...we had bay showers and I do not recall any DI teaching ANYONE how to shower!
    Dan
    When I was overseas, our platoon Sgt. told us he had better never catch us in the shower playing with it.....but he didn't care how fast we washed it. That was sound advice for taking a shower.....

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    When I was overseas, our platoon Sgt. told us he had better never catch us in the shower playing with it.....but he didn't care how fast we washed it. That was sound advice for taking a shower.....
    The Navy....at least the sub service.....provided no instructions or guidance in showering.

Wart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast