Thread: Hey, Coppertales, your cousin....

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway

Hey, Coppertales, your cousin....

....almost pulled off the state championship today...with a team that was barely rated at the start of the season. I think half the town was at Cowboys Stadium today.

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    ....almost pulled off the state championship today...with a team that was barely rated at the start of the season. I think half the town was at Cowboys Stadium today.
    You talking about Cisco? If so, my cousin was once married to Brent West, another cousin (O-Line) is still on West's coaching staff, and at least one cousin is a cheerleader there. Was that message actually meant for me, or does Coppertales have some peeps out there too?
    Last edited by Charliebravo; 12-17-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Sorry, yes it was meant for you. I've been off net so long I've forgotten most of the old timers handles on here. We had talked about Your cousin before' but I was thinking he was your cousin. I don't have kids in school anymore, so I don't keep up with the sports or gossip that goes on in Cisco.
    LOL, bet Coppertales thinks I lost my mind over this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Charliebravo View Post
    You talking about Cisco? If so, my cousin was once married to Brent West, another cousin (O-Line) is still on West's coaching staff, and at least one cousin is a cheerleader there. Was that message actually meant for me, or does Coppertales have some peeps out there too?

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Sorry, yes it was meant for you. I've been off net so long I've forgotten most of the old timers handles on here. We had talked about Your cousin before' but I was thinking he was your cousin. I don't have kids in school anymore, so I don't keep up with the sports or gossip that goes on in Cisco.
    LOL, bet Coppertales thinks I lost my mind over this one.
    ??????????????????........................Yep, must have lost your mind, like most of us do when we walk into a gun shop/show. I don't have any cousins down here. Besides, all of my cousins are old farts now......chris3