Thread: I didn't even know there was an ANTI REPUBLICAN CRUSADERS group?

I didn't even know there was an ANTI REPUBLICAN CRUSADERS group?

Hahahahaha. Though we have our own resident Republican bashers here (Wart, whom I'm thinking is a Democrat plant ) this is hilarious.

Even independents think that creating a group specifically ANTI to everything your political opponent does is somewhat infantile. Conservatives look more and more mature all the time.....

Poor George, he's disillusioned...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

"I'm disillusioned with disillusionment" is like saying "I like blind faith, please think for me while I pay you for it".
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    "I'm disillusioned with disillusionment" is like saying "I like blind faith..........".
    Careful. Look at many here who believe in blind support ANY Republican against Barry.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    It's also a LIE. Republicans attack their own on principle (or in the case of some, just because they disagree on some issues) all the time. Democrats are just more disfunctional because they have MORE loons in their tent. All parties have some loons, but the LEFT has MORE diverse groups of Loons who have very strong (and IMHO insane) beliefs that they won't back away from. If Obama was a Republican .... well he wouldn't be...

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

George Clowney.

AKA Communist spokesperson.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Dear Lord,

Please give this retarded man the inner strength to kill his fucking worthless self.

Amen.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

This shit for real? Anyway, I have the feeling that on election night, the best option will be to drink heavily.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nitewatcher View Post
    Yes!!! if Mickey Mouse was a Republican against obama ...Mickey gets my vote
    If Mickey Mouse was a Republican he would get my vote too. But a POS progressive like Newt will not. I won't vote for Barry or any Dimocrat so seems increasingly likely I will not vote for president.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Dear Lord,

Please give this retarded man the inner strength to kill his fucking worthless self.

Amen.
    You talking about George or Wart? From my vantage point, they're about the same

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    You talking about George or Wart? From my vantage point, they're about the same
    George.

I could care less about any members' here political opinion.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

George is just another elitist douche nozzle living his little fantasy life.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Arrow

Anti-Republican Crusaders Mission

by Anti-Republican Crusaders on Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 7:06pm

Anti-Republican Crusaders want to help elect a Blue Congress in 2012 to work with President Obama and reclaim our country from the elite 2%.
    We believe campaigning against the GOP (T)-ers is the best strategy. We are not against each and every Republican personally, but we are always vigilant and eager (with your help) to spot the Right-Wing/Conservative lies they espouse and to expose them, and provide the truths in their place.
    A-RC believes the best way to lead the 2012 Crusade is to support candidates on the Democratic ticket, including Barack Obama.
    We feel that a vote for any other candidate is really a vote for the Republicans.
    While we don't wish to quash open discussion about meeting our goals, Anti-Republican Crusaders page is NOT a debate page, and Democrat bashing is detrimental to the goals of this page and therefore highly frowned upon.
    Posts/comments with the appearance of such bashing will be carefully considered.
    If deemed to be simply contrary and detrimental to the community-minded spirit of this page and the goals of our Crusade, they will be removed.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...40029566053386
    No wonder we never heard of them, they are only a month old and from the comments I read on their page are mostly diaper wetters and 'intellectual I am smarter than you are therefore you should support me' types. Of course I may be a little biased. I don't really know if they wear diapers but I bet they keep Kleenex handy to wipe the tears off their faces.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Nooooo .... he is INSANE!