Thread: Funny News (To Me)!

Funny News (To Me)!

Just heard from my son (from my first wife), that his aunt just got busted. She has been selling pot, and other drugs, since I first knew her in 1980ish.

She must've been watched or someone snitched on her, because it was the DEA and supposedly, DHS? who raided her house.
    They hauled out 7-1/2lbs of high quality pot, $42,500 in cash and two stolen handguns.

This was in northern California.

Can you say Buh-Bye?

LAGC, are you looking for a girl friend? When she gets out, she sounds just right for you!
    In High school I thought Paradise Lost meant no more Crap games!

Member Since 07/2002

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Too bad Walmart can't sell it. At least they won't steal my handguns.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Wow... all this reminds me of some of the state gun rights discussions we have... that is, the states can pass all the rights/laws they want, but unless the state is willing to back you up and defend your rights against the feds, what's the point?

Growing pot in Kali is legal (I don't know what state regulations are), but assuming she had all the "state" paperwork in order... its still against Federal law.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    She must've been watched or someone snitched on her, because it was the DEA and supposedly, DHS? who raided her house.
    They hauled out 7-1/2lbs of high quality pot, $42,500 in cash and two stolen handguns.
    She'll probably get more time for the pot than the stolen handguns, with as fucked up as Federal law is.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E