Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uh, now how are we Republicans racist and sexist, again?

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Republicans were for civil rights and democrats were against it. Blacks worked and had a solid family structure. Democrats gave the blacks free or subsidized housing, food stamps and welfare. The more babies mama had without a daddy in sight the more money they got. Of course the welfare queens and drug dealers living in subsidized housing vote Democrat. Democrats are the party with a soul. Did I ever point out that liberals aren't brain dead but they sure are wired funny. 2+2 = 7, one for you one for them one for the poor family down the street, one for the third world country so they can buy more guns and ammo and kerosene to burn our flags with, one for public housing, one for monuments to their greatness, you get the idea.

Liberals and pretend conservatives have all these wonderful publicly funded programs from a finite source. You the hard working tax payer who should be grateful for the little bit left to you after they take out mandatory Social Security, Disability, Health Insurance (if your company has it) oh yeah, and let us not forget state and federal taxes. A pox on all of the tax and spend sumbitches and all the inbred sumbitches who vote for these tax and spend sumbitches.

A tax that was temporary in order to fund the war effort in 1862 and made permanent in 1913 with the 16th amendment.

Without the race and sexism card how could the tax and spend boys get all the inbred brain dead sumbitches to vote for them. If they voted for a conservative they might have to stop breeding and go to work. Color is irrelevant, sex is irrelevant, liberalism is a disease that there is no cure for and has been responsible for us becoming a has been nation where once we were the nation of the working man.
    Last edited by old Grump; 12-20-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I really like to.....

view a good looking woman......therefore, I am sexists.................I am old, fat, and white therefore I am racists. Nothing new here, move along................chris3

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, we want Sarah.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Try the 2008 Exit Polls for starters: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/res...s/#val=USP00p1

95% of Blacks voted for Obama, 67% of Latinos, 62% of Asians, but only 43% of Whites.

56% of Women, only 49% of Men.

66% of those Aged 18-29, 54% of those Aged 30-39, 49% of those Aged 40-49, 50% of those Aged 50-64, 45% of those Aged 65+.

Need I go on?
    The only thing those stats prove is that the majority of blacks are racist.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    The only thing those stats prove is that the majority of blacks are racist.
    If memory serves, over 90% of Blacks voted for Bill Clinton as well. I think it has more to do with how repulsive the Republican Party is to most African Americans, not race.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

If memory serves, over 90% of Blacks voted for Bill Clinton as well. I think it has more to do with how repulsive the Republican Party is to most African Americans, not race.
    The Republican party is portrayed as repulsive to Americans of African Ancestry by most media outlets and by most so-called black leaders. (If you doubt the power of mass advertising you do so at your own peril.)

Mass media continually tells black Americans they are unable to do anything without special help.......such as 'Affirmative Action'....a gift from Rethuglican Dick Nixon. 'Special help' denotes the party of the Dimocrats. With various welfare schemes the Dims have effectively made poor blacks, and other nationalities as well, indentured servants.

The destruction of black America began in earnest under Kennedy, accelerated under Johnson and continues to this day but this time the Republicans are far less at fault.

Wart

Which only proves intelligence is also lacking. But then, wasn't Bill considered the 1st "Black" president?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    But then, wasn't Bill considered the 1st "Black" president?
    Yup and is still the only black president.

Wart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12