Thread: Ah yes, the proof that Kim Jong Il is still alive ......

Ah yes, the proof that Kim Jong Il is still alive ......

LAGC should be happy!

Now Kim Jong Il is kicking back with Jim Morrison and Elvis!

Quote Originally Posted by nitewatcher View Post
    Dont let lagc bug you, were having sweet revenge as we speak. He lives in the most conservative state in the union. & most likely the whitest lol what else could we ask
    I'd laugh if I understood what you typed......

What an ugly bastard
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I'd laugh if I understood what you typed......
    I get it... lol
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

That is a fake pic, he would've wrote, "Heaven rooks arot rike North Korea!" And, I don't think he would be in the same place as Elvis and Morrison!

Quote Originally Posted by nitewatcher View Post
    Dont let lagc bug you, were having sweet revenge as we speak. He lives in the most conservative state in the union. & most likely the whitest lol what else could we ask
    That is a fact, in Latah county we increased the latino population by 33% because my wife and girls are part hispanic! Idaho's adult population is 1/8 former military and has one of the highest gun ownerships in the union.
    In High school I thought Paradise Lost meant no more Crap games!

Member Since 07/2002

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    That is a fake pic, he would've wrote, "Heaven rooks arot rike North Korea!" And, I don't think he would be in the same place as Elvis and Morrison!
    Again, sorry. That's a common misconception amongst white dudes! Only Japanese confuse the letters "R" and "L". Because they don't have the letter "L" in their 'alphabet' for lack of a better word. Chinese AND Koreans both have the letters "L" and "R" so they never make that mistake. Anyone who confuses the two is Japanese and can only be Japanese (or Scooby Doo)...

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    That is a fact, in Latah county we increased the latino population by 33% because my wife and girls are part hispanic! Idaho's adult population is 1/8 former military and has one of the highest gun ownerships in the union.
    ATAK, Are you kidding me? LAGC is one of your neighbors?!?!? Really? I did not know that. In fact, I thought he was posting from some libtard heaven like San Francisco, West Hollywood or the like. I learned something new today.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Again, sorry. That's a common misconception amongst white dudes! Only Japanese confuse the letters "R" and "L". Because they don't have the letter "L" in their 'alphabet' for lack of a better word. Chinese AND Koreans both have the letters "L" and "R" so they never make that mistake. Anyone who confuses the two is Japanese and can only be Japanese (or Scooby Doo)....

I know, I spent a year at Kunsan AB in S. Korea, just being my own special brand of stupid!

ATAK, Are you kidding me? LAGC is one of your neighbors?!?!? Really? I did not know that. In fact, I thought he was posting from some libtard heaven like San Francisco, West Hollywood or the like. I learned something new today.
    No neighbor, He lives in Boise and works in some flea-bag motel there. My Idaho house is 300 miles north of there and am currently living in my Las Vegas House.

BTW, I'm a California native, born in Sacramento and after living in Europe, grew up in the Vacaville/Fairfield area.
    Last edited by ATAK, Inc.; 12-20-2011 at 01:38 PM.
    In High school I thought Paradise Lost meant no more Crap games!

Member Since 07/2002