Thread: I don't know what's more sick: pedophilia or gerontophilia?

Angry I don't know what's more sick: pedophilia or gerontophilia?

MIDDLETOWN — The boy who raped, kidnapped and robbed an elderly lady in Liberty Twp. a year ago will remain in prison, despite an appeals court decision that some of the sentencing was incorrect.
    Ramirez, 16, was 14 years old when he attacked Phyllis Mays, in her Liberty Twp. home in January 2010. Brandishing a pellet gun, he demanded money and when she handed him $5 he hit her on the head with the gun, the appeals court decision reads. He then ordered her to disrobe and proceeded to have sexual conduct with her three times. Later he demanded they drive to an ATM machine on Ohio 747, when Mays refused to let him drive, he grabbed her purse and “took off running,” the opinion reads.
    (more)
    http://www.middletownjournal.com/new...t-1301515.html

What a twisted little fuck.

We had a rapo a few years back here in Boise who kept breaking into old ladies' homes and raping them at knife-point. More than a few elderly widows got handguns to protect themselves as a result. As far I know, they never caught the guy, but eventually he'll fuck up and get himself arrested on a felony beef and have to submit a DNA sample and they'll be able to link him back to all his victims.

These animals don't stop until they are taken out of circulation for a long time.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    http://www.middletownjournal.com/new...t-1301515.html

What a twisted little fuck.

We had a rapo a few years back here in Boise who kept breaking into old ladies' homes and raping them at knife-point. More than a few elderly widows got handguns to protect themselves as a result. As far I know, they never caught the guy, but eventually he'll fuck up and get himself arrested on a felony beef and have to submit a DNA sample and they'll be able to link him back to all his victims.

These animals don't stop until they are taken out of circulation for a long time.
    Not even sure of there is a comparison to be made here. Both hold a special place in the Hall of Fucked.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Or shot. I prefer the shooting, I don't believe in repeat offenders I believe in dead offenders.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC