Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HAHAHA! Some Christians Abandoning Girl Scouts Over Transgender Dispute

boobies

Quote Originally Posted by Sergis Bauer View Post
    I imagine pedophiles don't choose to be attracted to children, nor do serial killers choose to have a desire to kill and torture their fellow human beings. Since their desires are not their choice, should we be supportive of their needs for personal fulfillment, or should we agree that their natural tendencies are destructive to society and strive to prevent them from acting on their compulsions? I, as most reasonable people, would choose the latter. Given the arguments you've made earlier in this thread, I think it's pretty clear which side your train of logic leads to.
    It's entirely possible that there is a biological component to pedophilia and homicidal tendencies. In fact, the more I read up on and study neuroscience, the more I think biology (nature) does play a greater role in brain development and who we are than environment (nurture) does. But both of those conditions you mention involve wanting to hurt other people, causing people to be victims. Of course we should discourage those types of people from acting out on their urges.

But who is harmed or victimized by a boy acting like a girl? Or a woman loving another woman? Or a man loving another man?

As Thomas Jefferson famously said: "It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. "
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

How the hell does a 7yr old "Know" they are a girl trapped in a boys body?
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    How the hell does a 7yr old "Know" they are a girl trapped in a boys body?
    as far as that goes how does a 30 year old?

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Watched a show about transgender types a while back that had a guy who wanted to be a woman. He had the operation and started living his life as a woman but only dated other women. When they asked him why he said that he was a lesbian. Now that's screwed up. As a man he could have had sex with a lot more women than as a lesbian given that more women are heterosexual than homosexual.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    As a man he could have had sex with a lot more women than as a lesbian given that more women are heterosexual than homosexual.
    What you say is true, but to your point, he's not even a lesbian-- he is a man who has had himself surgically modified to resemble a woman, and who is sexually attracted to women. I would imagine his dating pool is pretty small.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Be honest with me, what's so destructive about letting a girl trapped in a boy's body be her natural self?

Personally, I think its kind of silly they even separate the sexes. They should just merge the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts and just call them "Scouts" and be all inclusive. Indeed, that may be where we are headed.
    LAGC, You are disgusting. You are one sick Fuck. I bet you have a picture of Chaz Bono by your bed that you whack off to at nite before you go to sleep.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

I would have killed the Child! or put it up for Adoption. No Child of mine would be that way!

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Notice its the mother pushing this bullshit, she's mad she had a boy instead of a girl and now she's got that poor kid all confused. That woman needs a good beat down, and therapy to straighten that kid out. Homosexuals are not born that way, that's just nonsense the homosexual lobby made up to further their agenda. Read the "Marketing of Evil" and you learn about their insidious plans.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    It's entirely possible that there is a biological component to pedophilia and homicidal tendencies. In fact, the more I read up on and study neuroscience, the more I think biology (nature) does play a greater role in brain development and who we are than environment (nurture) does. But both of those conditions you mention involve wanting to hurt other people, causing people to be victims. Of course we should discourage those types of people from acting out on their urges.

But who is harmed or victimized by a boy acting like a girl? Or a woman loving another woman? Or a man loving another man?

As Thomas Jefferson famously said: "It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. "
    It's clear you just spout whatever crap comes to mind without even thinking why you believe what you believe. So now your whole original argument that what's going on is OK because it's "natural" is out the window. Now it's that no harm is being done, so it's OK.

Well, harm is being done. It's not just homosexuality and transgenderism, sexual promiscuity, a culture of putting physical pleasure before the good of society, and an "if it feels good, do it" attitude are inextricably linked with cultures that are falling apart. Granted, it's hard to establish the chicken or the egg of it, but clearly from history it's a vicious spiral, and licentiousness and social decline cause each other: both are symptoms, both are causes. Look at any culture in history where rampant sexual debauchery, homosexuality, and crossdressing were rampant, and I'll show you a culture about to implode... Rome in the late Republican era, pre-revolutionary France, post WWI Germany... I could go on with the list but you (well not you, but anyone with an IQ above 80) get the picture.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Yup...this.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Notice its the mother pushing this bullshit, she's mad she had a boy instead of a girl and now she's got that poor kid all confused. That woman needs a good beat down, and therapy to straighten that kid out. Homosexuals are not born that way, that's just nonsense the homosexual lobby made up to further their agenda.
    Now lets for the sake of discussion just assume for a second that the libtards actually do have it all correct on this issue and homo's really are "born this way". That means it's genetic.

It's going to be real fun watching the abortion lobby and the gay lobby have a go at it when someone discovers the "gay gene"(and you know someone is looking for it) and devises a way to test for it in the womb and thousands(in not millions) of moms start plugging the vacuum cleaner at the local planned parenthood clinic to get rid of that evolutional dead end.

The libtards will not know what to do with themself.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

I'm fairly sure the girl scouts would take a 90 year old man as long as he was willing to sell cookies!!!

My daughter was in the girl scouts for a short while, it was all about the cookie sales.

Once upon a time it probably had something of value, now..fuggetaboutit

Up to this point in history what has determined a girl from a boy has been whats between it's legs, now I guess we are entering a era of just taking people's word for it.

I truly wonder what the Boy Scouts "official written policy" is on this matter... my son is in his second year of scouting now.

At EVERY meeting, the scout master and den leaders (I am one) have a brief leaders meeting and open and close the night with a word of prayer. I'm thinking that's just our local group/community and what we choose to do. When I went to the Maroon 5 concert in Atlanta last summer, I was suprised to see some of the beer vending booths serving alcohol being manned by adults representing "Boy Scout Pack ####". I can tell you without hesitation, there's no way our scout master and most of the leaders would agree to this.

As for the gays/transgenders... IF we had one of them wanting to join our pack openly, he'd likely be turned down or asked to leave. Again, I don't know the official policy on this but plan to ask our Scout Master at the next meeting. It wont be for a coupe weeks, but I plan to report back here in this post if I remember.

The Girl Scouts are a lot more progressive and tolerant as an organization than the Boy Scouts, who still won't allow gays and atheists to openly participate.
    We also don't allow convicted felons to serve as den leaders either... you have to be able to pass a background check.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12