Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul on Jay Leno

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

I often wonder if that isn't the strategy of our enemies.

They know we can't be defeated militarily so they're working hard to collapse our economy and take us off the world stage that way.

If it is they're doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    I often wonder if that isn't the strategy of our enemies.

They know we can't be defeated militarily so they're working hard to collapse our economy and take us off the world stage that way.

If it is they're doing a great job.
    My belief is the idea is to put us in debt so far we end up sharing our wealth through the interest payments, no one wants a world collapse but there are some who wouldn't mind if we shared our wealth with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    My belief is the idea is to put us in debt so far we end up sharing our wealth through the interest payments, no one wants a world collapse but there are some who wouldn't mind if we shared our wealth with the world.

Economic chains to hold us down and keep us in check, just as effective as the real thing.

And where once stood a proud and fiercely independent nation of freemen standing as beacon for liberty, there is just another group of peons working on the world plantation for the masters.

Since the 60's I've known of groups trying to get America to share the wealth, now it seems we will be sharing our wealth for generations to come no matter who is in office.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Since the 60's I've known of groups trying to get America to share the wealth, now it seems we will be sharing our wealth for generations to come no matter who is in office.

I dunno about sharing the "wealth", sounds more like we'll be the ones sharing the poverty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12