Thread: Israel Beg-A-Thon....Happending Now

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Israel Beg-A-Thon....Happending Now

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (IFCJ) has another Beg-A-Thon going on complete with heart wrenching TV ads !!

For only $25.00, you can send a box of proper food to 'starving' Israelis.

1 (800) 486-8844 CALL NOW !!

The CIA puts Israel's per capita income at $29,000 and ranks Israel 29th (nominal GDP) of 196* countries.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

Wart

*http://geography.about.com/cs/countr...rcountries.htm

I expect this must be embarrassing to some Jews.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up

Money well spent in my book. A well fed Jew is an asset to the world as we know it. I'm boxing up a case of Gefilte fish and blintz's now plus a huge bowl of hamantasch. I loves me some Jews, Oy Vey!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Money well spent in my book. A well fed Jew is an asset to the world as we know it. I'm boxing up a case of Gefilte fish and blintz's now plus a huge bowl of hamantasch. I loves me some Jews, Oy Vey!
    HAHAHA, this board is full of assholes... I love it.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Oh yeah, when I ranted earlier saying FUCK the M.E... that includes Israel
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

im gonna send some jimmy dean samplers
    admit nothing
    deny everything
    make counter accusations

Rochester, New York, United States, Rochester, New York
    Oh Yeah...and a couple cases of Mad-Dog 20-20 for the passover Yui vey!
    Just me and my monkey....

Quote Originally Posted by nitewatcher View Post
    No, YOU were wanting to round up AMERICAN people and throw them into camps. I want the plague of wars and barbarism the M.E spouts to be cauterized. You know, the gaggle of America hating, goat raping miscreants in the M.E, NOT AMERICANS. Once someone makes the decision to come to America and contribute to it, become one of us, they become part of our nation.

So once again...
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    For only $25.00, you can send a box of proper food to 'starving' Israelis.
    I gave at the office (not like I had any choice though).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by nitewatcher View Post
    So how is the view from under warts desk
    I don't expect much from a RETARD who can't tell the difference between people from a nation at war with the U.S. (historically) and people ethnically related to that nation who are Americans and who FIGHT and WEAR the American Armed Services uniform with valor and distinction. Nitewatcher just made my list of loser wannebes that never served his country and spouts off idiotic commentary from a shack in some place where they fuck their sisters.....

If you want to tug at Christian wallets......uh I mean heart strings....now is the time of the year.

My objection is using the Holocaust Victims. If there was a holocaust survivor any where in my hood that person would damn sure never be hungry or cold if I had a dollar. I just have this feeling the same is true in Israel.

There is 'maybe' a positive note. More than 80% of the funds collected allegedly go to people needing help. About one-third of the boxes actually go to Israel and I'm relatively sure those are correctly handled. However, two-thirds go to Russia. Hard for me to believe the Russian Mafia isn't stealing at least a portion.

Wart

You are correct it looks like the Israeli gov't has a pension setup for holocaust survivors.
    http://www.claimscon.org/index.asp?url=news/Isr_011508

Contributor 05/2012

I'm confused about whether just general begging on TV bothers you or, specifically, is it Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    I'm confused about whether just general begging on TV bothers you or, specifically, is it Israel?
    Israel. Why ?? Because only Israel (ICFJ) portrays their holocaust survivors as starving. Would a holocaust survivor of any faith starve near you ? I think not and certainly none I knew of would go hungry. I'm more than certain those survivors in Israel are well cared for and almost revered.

At least the "general" beggars portray some starving child in in some 4th world shit hole. Israel is a rich country getting billions upon billions from the US taxpayer.

Wart

Now I expect what you are really asking is am I prejudiced against Jews* and that answer is no. Am I prejudiced against Israelis and that answer is no. Do I loathe and detest the treacherous mother fuckers that have governed Israel since 1967 ?? YES.

*A clarification is needed. I loathe and detest AIPAC as a group and that group is made-up of Jews. However, I loathe and detest the US Congress to the same extent. At least AIPAC's stated mission is pro Israel while the US Congress is only pro reelection.

Any other questions I will be glad to answer.

Because only Israel (ICFJ) portrays their holocaust survivors as starving.
    The IFCJ is not Israel, it's a charity. Israel does not portray any of it's citizens as starving. Most of what the IFCJ does isn't even charity in Israel, it's for jews in former Soviet countries, it helps them out and tries to get them to move to Israel.

The Christians like it because it's overall mission is to get jews to Israel, which apparently is desirable to their religious beliefs. The Rabbi who set this up found this to be a relatively untapped source of potential donations.

Most jews and certainly most Israelis are rather unhappy with how this guy portrays the situation in Israel for the poor. Amazingly enough as it might be to believe, but we aren't able to control everything that comes out of every other jew's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    The IFCJ is not Israel, it's a charity. Israel does not portray any of it's citizens as starving. Most of what the IFCJ does isn't even charity in Israel, it's for jews in former Soviet countries, it helps them out and tries to get them to move to Israel.

The Christians like it because it's overall mission is to get jews to Israel, which apparently is desirable to their religious beliefs. The Rabbi who set this up found this to be a relatively untapped source of potential donations.

Most jews and certainly most Israelis are rather unhappy with how this guy portrays the situation in Israel for the poor. Amazingly enough as it might be to believe, but we aren't able to control everything that comes out of every other jew's mouth.
    I thought that would be true and put this line in my OP:

I expect this must be embarrassing to some Jews.
    One-third to Israel and two-thirds to Russia I believe.

Perhaps the State of Israel could voice their displeasure with such an inaccurate portrayal by calling this Rabbi a dirt bag who is a stranger to the truth ??

Wart

Kad, why do use a lower case "j" for Jews ???

Perhaps the State of Israel could voice their displeasure with such an inaccurate portrayal by calling this Rabbi a dirt bag who is a stranger to the truth ??
    I'm sure some people have, it seems to me a little beneath a state to call out a guy for stretching the truth a bit or an extra tugging at heartstrings.

Kad, why do use a lower case "j" for Jews ???
    Lol, I used to post a lot at Stormfront (under a different name) and I got called out for usually capitalizing Jews and occasionally not capitalizing Christians, somehow I managed to overcompensate and try to remember to always capitalize Christians and occasionally not capitalize Jews (to make it look more like an honest mistake, which it was).

Now it appears I have so overcompensated to the point that my habit is that usually I capitalize Christian, usually don't capitalize Jews, often don't capitalize Muslim, but usually do.

I really did feel bad the times when I didn't capitalize Christian, but to be honest I find capitalizing the names of religions kind of annoying, I'm not fond of capitals in the middle of sentences, I realize that "I" is necessary, place and people names need it to help differentiate, I'm not convinced that religions really need it, and frankly part of that is due to Christians naming their kids Christian (ala Christian Slater).

Maybe I'll make a better effort to capitalize them all, but expect that I will screw it up on a fairly regular basis...you have no idea how many times I had to backspace in this post to change one.

Just know it's never meant by me as an insult to any religion

Aren't some groups there actually boycotting any money from him?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Aren't some groups there actually boycotting any money from him?
    Beats me, I'm not that familiar with him.

Wouldn't surprise me though, seems like people are always willing to boycott something or other..can't swing a dead cat these days without hitting someone who would be offended by it

I'm sure some people have, it seems to me a little beneath a state to call out a guy for stretching the truth a bit or an extra tugging at heartstrings.

Lol, I used to post a lot at Stormfront (under a different name) and I got called out for usually capitalizing Jews and occasionally not capitalizing Christians, somehow I managed to overcompensate and try to remember to always capitalize Christians and occasionally not capitalize Jews (to make it look more like an honest mistake, which it was).

Now it appears I have so overcompensated to the point that my habit is that usually I capitalize Christian, usually don't capitalize Jews, often don't capitalize Muslim, but usually do.

I really did feel bad the times when I didn't capitalize Christian, but to be honest I find capitalizing the names of religions kind of annoying, I'm not fond of capitals in the middle of sentences, I realize that "I" is necessary, place and people names need it to help differentiate, I'm not convinced that religions really need it, and frankly part of that is due to Christians naming their kids Christian (ala Christian Slater).

Maybe I'll make a better effort to capitalize them all, but expect that I will screw it up on a fairly regular basis...you have no idea how many times I had to backspace in this post to change one.

Just know it's never meant by me as an insult to any religion
    Understand.

Prolly right about that.

Should really be the job of investigative reporters.

Wart