Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nationwide chimpout over ugly ass sneakers

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

How about 'National Multicultural Chimp Out Day'? There, now we're all inclusive.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Well, it didn't take long for the FSA shock troops to make their first score:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wom...256793.html?dr

Woman's Face Slashed, Man Beaten and Robbed of Air Jordans

The limited edition shoes sell for $180Tuesday, Dec 27, 2011 | Updated 10:55 AM

A 19-year-old Houston-area man says he was beaten and a friend was slashed in the face as a group of men robbed him of his new pair of expensive Air Jordan shoes.

Efrain Espinoza says the men first tried to steal his cell phone, followed him from a party Monday to his home near Pearland and then swiped the $180 shoes during a fight.

A 19-year-old woman with him required treatment for a stab wound to her face.

"She was stabbed from the cheek to the chin. They did stitches inside and outside," the victim's cousin Virginia Costilla told KPRC in Houston.

Brazoria County officials say they've arrested a 19-year-old woman but declined to elaborate.

Sale of the limited edition shoes last week sparked a shopping frenzy at stores around the nation.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123