Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neo-Cons are scared as shit of a Ron Paul movement .....

Neo-Cons are scared as shit of a Ron Paul movement .....

....and I'm not talking about his early morning ceramic desk deposit ! Because so many "populists" are behind RP the "controllers" are shaking in their boots ! RP is basically the only non-indebted canidate and he knows things as to who's who in Washer-ton (where things need cleaning up real bad) His following is much bigger than the controlled media would have you believe and Iowa is ready to explode with this fact . True they down-played his grass-roots following and made him non-relevent , but truth is he's awesome ! Sure he's dullish and goofy maybe even non-electable against all-but-revered O'Bummer (whom is "still" worshipped in non-thinking circles) but RP KNOWS THE STORY !!! Control from the Fed is huge and most of us know who controls the worlds banking system and media and is the only non-registered lobbyists in Washington ! "They" couldn't stand it if he revealed certain "things" after gaining office ! Like what "government" killed Kennedy and how "we are" nation building to fight other countries wars ! I'm sure the responses will be typical to things that are said about RP in this post or even in the news cause "THEY'RE SCARED !!!
    Nothing but the finest weapon construction and parts used !

Newt was on CNN last night harping about the "racist newsletters" again...

I must say, it does look kind of bad that Ron Paul let one of his supporters print such vile trash in his name for over 10 YEARS without it ever apparently coming to his attention, while he accepted donations from him the whole time.

So far he's still at the top of the Iowa polls right next to Romney though.

Meanwhile, Newt has fallen like a rock... down 20 points in 20 days.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

IMO the fed issue is a ruse, if we fall it's not going to be because of the fed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Newt was on CNN last night harping about the "racist newsletters" again...
    I'm sure RP doesn't consider himself a racist but his message is easily used by those who are and it's been something he's either unaware of of or purposely ignored.
    Last edited by mriddick; 12-29-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    IMO the fed issue is a ruse, if we fall it's not going to be because of the fed.

SIGHHHHHHHHHhhhhh.....

Wart

Isn't it odd they in one thread people say no one knows exactly what the fed does yet in another they are sure it's what's causing the failure of the nation?

Yet it's pretty plain to see out of control spending is wrecking the nation...

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Meanwhile, Newt has fallen like a rock... down 20 points in 20 days.

Excellent !!

Wart

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

As far as the Iowa polls go....

I heard on talk radio yesterday that the pollsters are have a difficult time doing the polls because most folks in IA have cell phones instead of land lines. I guess the poll people can't poll cell phone users. So, the whole poll thing in IA is not that accurate.

chris3

If he gets in you can be sure the nwo will pull out the stops on false flag ops and foreign emergencies to make things as hard as possible for him. Then again, they'll pull out the stops in false flag ops to get the FEMA Archipelago going no matter who gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    If he gets in you can be sure the nwo will pull out the stops on false flag ops and foreign emergencies to make things as hard as possible for him. Then again, they'll pull out the stops in false flag ops to get the FEMA Archipelago going no matter who gets in.
    My prediction would be he gets in spends the better part of the first few years fighting the fed, sort of like how the present admin spent the first couple of years passing healthcare. Meanwhile the real problem doesn't get fixed and the economy continues downward...

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Yet it's pretty plain to see out of control spending is wrecking the nation...
    I agree I think that is the biggest threat to the country. In my opnion the Federal Reserve system is the main reason it has gone as far as it has. I think if we were still on a gold standard the spending would never have gotten this far out of hand.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

I voted Ron Paul last year but he has completely lost me with his no borders, pro drug nand no international involvement. He is dangerous on the border and the international scene. No intelligence on what the other guys is just dumb. Lets see if he leaves his doors unlocked on his house while agreeing to open borders? Senility?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    I agree I think that is the biggest threat to the country. In my opnion the Federal Reserve system is the main reason it has gone as far as it has. I think if we were still on a gold standard the spending would never have gotten this far out of hand.
    There was deficit spending and debt when we were on the gold standard, maybe not to the degree money wise as today but still the practice was done and I'm not sure how the gold standard would/could prevent it. Wasn't it in 1946 that deficit spending hit record highs compared to GDP, something on the order of 120%?

The media is getting desperate and are really scared of Ron Paul. Here's a piece that was just put out on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5IO6Su3vM

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    The media is getting desperate and are really scared of Ron Paul. Here's a piece that was just put out on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5IO6Su3vM
    Ok, now I'm confused, the vid is from aljezeera, but it brings up anti-semitism like it's a bad thing.

maybe the world really is ending?

Regardless of his views on Iran, I would vote for Ron Paul a thousand times over the scum we have had in the White House for the last 20 years. I truly believe that he will do what he says.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Hell yeah I'll vote for him.

And what's more I'd sure feel a lot better about my vote going to Ron Paul than I would voting for Romney or Newt.

Of course the smear campaign has begun in full swing as the establishment from both parties tries to squash another outsider.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Of course the smear campaign has begun in full swing as the establishment from both parties tries to squash another outsider.
    Oh it's just beginning. You aint see nothing yet.
    This is what it looks like when it seems that he *might* do well in one little caucus.
    Try to imagine what the lead up to super tuesday is going to look like if Paul is running close to or leading the other repubes.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I was reading a news story on Yahoo yesterday and, as usual, there are links to 5-6 other stories on the side. Ron Paul had TWO of them and there were things like:

"Former Ron Paul staffer says he's crazy as hell"

and

"Ron Paul Racism disaster grows to huge proportions"

"They" are after him for sure. I've never seen such vitriolic headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    I voted Ron Paul last year but he has completely lost me with his no borders, pro drug nand no international involvement. He is dangerous on the border and the international scene. No intelligence on what the other guys is just dumb. Lets see if he leaves his doors unlocked on his house while agreeing to open borders? Senility?
    No borders?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Regardless of his views on Iran, I would vote for Ron Paul a thousand times over the scum we have had in the White House for the last 20 years. I truly believe that he will do what he says.
    I believe we could be assured RP could be no worse.

Wart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast