Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michele Bachmann is finished!

Thumbs up Michele Bachmann is finished!

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann's campaign lost another high-ranking staff member on Thursday after that staffer defended another former Bachmann official's defection to a rival campaign.

Wes Enos, Bachmann's political director, has left the campaign, spokeswoman Alice Stewart confirmed to NBC News on Thursday evening.

The resignation comes on the heels of last night's announcement by Iowa state Sen. Kent Sorenson, who had served as Bachmann's Iowa chairman, that he had stepped down from that position to support Texas Rep. Ron Paul's campaign instead.

Yesterday, Enos publicly defended Sorenson, an Iowa state Senator, against charges voiced by Bachmann that Sorenson had accepted money from the Paul campaign, in violation of state law. (This narrative is disputed by Sorenson himself.)
    http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...-ron-paul-flap

Dumb bitch got caught in a bold-faced lie. Ron Paul didn't buy off her campaign chair, he quit on his own accord because Bachmann was SUNK in the single-digits in the polls, with no hope of going anywhere! Her only momentum was down!

She was the most socially conservative of the bunch, the one who scared me the most, wanting to impose Christian Sharia law on America -- its good to see that even most Republicans got tired of her God-bothering bullshit. Just like Rick Perry.

Don't let the Iowa door hit you on your ass, Michele!

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Christian Sharia law
    You are fucking retarded. You should kill yourself.

Cool

Oh boy, she's doubling down on her accusations!

Bachmann stands firm on bribery allegation against Paul campaign

This is gonna get good!

Talk about total flame-out! Guess she wants to go out with a bang...

(Wonder if Ron Paul will sue her for libel?)
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post

I agree.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

In all fairness we are after all talking about politicians here. For all we know the are all lying to one degree or another since all of their lips are moving. Personally I could care less.

I do however take extreme offense to the suggestion that LAGC should kill himself for posting this thread. Let's get real for a moment. Committing suicide would require some degree of effort and possibly some degree of cost, neither of which LAGC is likely to accomodate given his liberal ideology.

Now, if assisted suicide were legal in his state we might actually get the desired result but until such time as that happens any talk of LAGC punching his own ticket is just wishful thinking and does nothing but raise false expectations among his many admirers.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Michele Bachmann is finished!

Works for me.

Wart

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Why you calling her a dumb bitch? It's more than obvious she's a very intelligent lady with many accomplishments and none of them involve bending over in a jail shower dumbass.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...-ron-paul-flap

Dumb bitch got caught in a bold-faced lie. Ron Paul didn't buy off her campaign chair, he quit on his own accord because Bachmann was SUNK in the single-digits in the polls, with no hope of going anywhere! Her only momentum was down!

She was the most socially conservative of the bunch, the one who scared me the most, wanting to impose Christian Sharia law on America -- its good to see that even most Republicans got tired of her God-bothering bullshit. Just like Rick Perry.

Don't let the Iowa door hit you on your ass, Michele!

ya know, there are all kinds of grapes in the world, you don't always have to go after the sour ones....

She was the most socially conservative of the bunch, the one who scared me the most

Bachmann does not scare me. Newt scares me.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Why you calling her a dumb bitch? It's more than obvious she's a very intelligent lady with many accomplishments and none of them involve bending over in a jail shower dumbass.
    Are you kidding me? She's batshit crazy. Almost as bad as looney Sharon Angle. I wouldn't trust her finger anywhere near to the nuclear trigger.
    Last edited by LAGC; 12-30-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Are you kidding me? She's batshit crazy. Almost as bad as looney Sharon Angle. I wouldn't trust her finger anywhere near to the nuclear trigger.
    Yet oddly you seem OK with Iran having their finger on the button....

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

This kind of post makes believe some other dimension is somehow interfacing with ours. Why not tell us how successful in life you've become and compare your accomplishments to hers then we can have some kind of meter to show how credible you are. Typical for the handout communist types to just spit out nonsense insults.

Michele's resume:
    Bachmann is a member of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Financial Services Committee. She has taken the opportunity of serving on the Intelligence Committee to regularly advocate for peace through strength to ensure America’s national security. As she vowed in her Oath of Office, Bachmann continues to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” Bachmann is devoted to doing her part to ensure America’s safety. As a member of the Financial Services Committee, Bachmann has been given keen insight into the current housing crisis and credit crunch. This insight has led her to be a staunch opponent of the taxpayer-funded bailout of Wall Street and the Dodd-Frank legislation.

Prior to serving in the U.S. Congress, Bachmann served in the Minnesota State Senate from 2000-2006. As a Minnesota State Senator, she championed the Taxpayers Bill of Rights. Before holding elected office, Bachmann worked on hundreds of civil and criminal cases as a federal tax litigation attorney. Through her experience as a tax attorney, Bachmann came to understand firsthand the need to simplify the current tax code and reduce taxes on families and small businesses. Yet, it was her role as a mother of five and foster mother of 23 that led her to call for the abolishment of Goals 2000 and the Profiles of Learning and start a charter school for at-risk kids in Minnesota.

Bachmann is a graduate of Anoka High School and Winona State University. After receiving her J.D. at the O.W. Coburn School of Law at Oral Roberts University and an L.L.M. in Tax Law at the College of William and Mary, she along with her husband, Marcus moved their young family to Stillwater, Minnesota. There they opened a small business health care practice that employs nearly fifty people. The Bachmanns, who have been married over thirty years, have five children, Lucas, Harrison, Elisa, Caroline and Sophia. The Bachmanns have also cared for 23 foster children, inspiring Bachmann’s tireless efforts in Congress on behalf of America’s foster and adopted children, a role that has earned her bipartisan praise.

LAGC's resume:
    Graduate of McDonald's 3 hour course on how to insert buns into the toasters and how to operate the timers on the grills and fryers and how much condiment to put on sandwiches. Spent time observing and learning the justice system from the inside out. That about sum it up? You calling Michele Bachmann batshit crazy? Priceless.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 12-31-2011 at 06:11 AM.

LAGC

Oh hell, just when i thought he had packed up sold the shack and moved to China, i guess X-mas is over and you missed the boat again. You got guhunas to say shes crazy.,me ive got you right next to Harry Reid carrying Obamas pail of water up to the big house. Have a good life,me im going over to the dark side and vote for someone in the RNC you know, people who actually know how to create jobs instead of stealing cash from those that earn some., have a good day, 99% my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Yet oddly you seem OK with Iran having their finger on the button....
    No that's me not LAGC. I have no more, and no less, a problem with Iran having nuclear weapons as I do with Israel having nuclear weapons.

At any rate, is none of my business. Israel is a sovereign country and Iran is a sovereign country.

Wart

Yes we get it insert Israel into every thread you can.... But it was LAGC that was saying the Iranians weren't dumb enough to use nukes, that actually no one has since WW2 because to fears of retaliation (except he seems to of had this fear of Bachmann).

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Yet more evidence to add to the huge stack... that LAGC is a incurable lunatic.

I suggest laying off the synthetic weed - it causes multiple days of halucinations after use.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Yes we get it insert Israel into every thread you can....
    Yup I got it. Call Iranians insane in every thread you can.

But it was LAGC that was saying the Iranians weren't dumb enough to use nukes......
    Iranians are not dumb enough to use nukes first.

Wart

Iran is the only country in the Middle East with a population that actually likes Americans so obviously we must alienate those people.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Shit. I have to agree with you here.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Yes we get it insert Israel into every thread you can....
    Amazing nobody has used the "N" word yet (no not THAT one, I mean "nazi").
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Amazing nobody has used the "N" word yet (no not THAT one, I mean "nazi").
    Didn't you just do that... Actually I bet you do that more then anyone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast