Thread: Anybody know where to get one...

Anybody know where to get one...

I am looking for a Hi-Viz UNI200L Kaiser Universal Sight Tool.

Everybody I checked... I mean EVERYBODY... saying they are out of stock. Will have them in 1... 2... umpteen months. Has to be NIB and I have to have it soon. Anybody know who has them in stock? A shop near you maybe?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Have never seen these but have built something similar for a friends tournament kit. They look to be priced between 150-180 dollars, pricey little things aren't they? Is this normal for sight installation and adjustment tools? I'm in the wrong business, how many do you need and when?

After just a few reviews I would have passed on the thing.
    http://www.amazon.com/HIVIz-Kaiser-S...tag=food1d0-20

Thanks!
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

there was a guy in pa that made a tool, very pricey, in the 250 range, iirc, but i think hes out of the business now. looked a lot like the b&j p500, only a lot bigger and more solid, and he guaranteed his would move any sight, something the b&j, or any others ive seen, will do. all other ive seen say specifically that you have to get the sight loose moving it with a punch and hammer before the tool will work.

i have teh guys persoanl info, if your interested, i can try to get in touch with him.