Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why I love our President.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    No, all I was saying is that could be an unintended side-effect of legalizing abortion. That violent crime went down -- and is still going down -- as a result.

All I'm saying is that women shouldn't be forced to bear unwanted children, especially if it means they are going to neglect them and let them grow up on the streets. Wouldn't you agree?
    ADOPTION. Let them grow up in another home.

If a woman wants to have her tubes tied, I'm not opposed to tax-payer money subsidizing that procedure.

Nothing should be forced though.
    Absolutely +1! Glad we agree on something LAGC.

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    I think this is a case where "Every dime is accounted for......" AND monies were 'misappropriated'...

Wart
    My belief is it's a case of people not realizing how the population curve would work out. Just because there was surplus in 1969 did not mean 2% contributions would actually pay for those working at that time who some day would retire.

Unless they default before the 2036 date (or whatever the date ends up in a post payroll tax cut world)I don't think you can say the money was misappropriated.

No, all I was saying is that could be an unintended side-effect of legalizing abortion. That violent crime went down -- and is still going down -- as a result.

All I'm saying is that women shouldn't be forced to bear unwanted children, especially if it means they are going to neglect them and let them grow up on the streets. Wouldn't you agree?
    Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I think I was the one who simply stated it's the rights of the mother over the child, you were the one saying it works out to kill some groups to lower crime... Don't try and switch that around, the high ground is not yours
    Note the bold type

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamseller View Post
    ADOPTION. Let them grow up in another home.
    That's cool, advocate for that then. I actually have a lot more respect for anti-abortion folks who do open up their homes for adoption, put their money where their mouth is.

If you can convince mothers to carry their fetus to term and give up their off-spring, more power to you.

But ultimately, it's the woman's choice to make.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    If a woman wants to have her tubes tied, I'm not opposed to tax-payer money subsidizing that procedure.

Nothing should be forced though.
    The government is nothing but force. It's how that force is used that is the question. The government's only role is to protect the rights of the individual. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamseller View Post
    So, what was the attack?
    Typical democrat. "You've done all the work... now do work for me so I don't have to!"

AND...

Does your father know you're on his computer? It is a document. I don't need a link. If I quote the Bible, do you need a link?... Probably you do, because if you vote for Obama you are obviously not Christian therefor do not own a Bible. (He is pro-abortionand a Muslim).

Try not acting so high strung guy... that might get you the appropriate attention. By the way just a hint but maybe try less posting and more reading on who you are communicating with. Cause if you did your homework, then you would already know there are no KIDDOS on this forum currently other then maybe YOU. Everyone here knows everyone except you. Maybe try fishing with another lure if you looking to argue or debate with this community.

Most of the members been around for many years. They have seen years of stupid ahominem bs that you have used in replying to their legitimate questions. Thus the reason they asked for links... Try keeping your complexity of arrogance to a minimum, that might help you in the long run.
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Send him to the RoadHouse, He will be dealt with swiftly down there.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    Typical democrat. "You've done all the work... now do work for me so I don't have to!"

AND...

Does your father know you're on his computer? It is a document. I don't need a link. If I quote the Bible, do you need a link?... Probably you do, because if you vote for Obama you are obviously not Christian therefor do not own a Bible. (He is pro-abortionand a Muslim).

Try not acting so high strung guy... that might get you the appropriate attention. By the way just a hint but maybe try less posting and more reading on who you are communicating with. Cause if you did your homework, then you would already know there are no KIDDOS on this forum currently other then maybe YOU. Everyone here knows everyone except you. Maybe try fishing with another lure if you looking to argue or debate with this community.

Most of the members been around for many years. They have seen years of stupid ahominem bs that you have used in replying to their legitimate questions. Thus the reason they asked for links... Try keeping your complexity of arrogance to a minimum, that might help you in the long run.
    Never tried to cause trouble and I apologized if I offended anyone. Saw many pro-democratic posts and I was trying to level the field. Always open for debate. If you feel in some way I have stepped out of line than I apologize. Just having fun and got a great debate going. I never cursed a single man here, even though I was attacked and cursed.
    Last edited by Dreamseller; 01-01-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Not wanting to steal your thunder or passion... just wanting you to be more aware of who the players are.

You be arguing mostly with conservatives, lol. We do have our share of liberals, independents, constitutionalists, yada yada ...
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Not wanting to steal your thunder or passion... just wanting you to be more aware of who the players are.

You be arguing mostly with conservatives, lol. We do have our share of liberals, independents, constitutionalists, yada yada ...
    Got it. I have respect for everyone here, which is why I never cursed anyone. It's never personal, just fun. Hope everyone had a good time! Happy New Year to all

mriddick has already provided the proof.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/kithil.asp

If you had your head out of your ass and were not so stupid you wouldn't be buying 'DREAMSELLER's' bullshit.

Wart
    Well if you want to trade insults, here we go you liberal cocksmoker, go suck a box of cocks you punk. go fucking

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Well if you want to trade insults, here we go you liberal cocksmoker, go suck a box of cocks you punk. go fucking

Go for it b sheep !!

Wart

Go for it b sheep !!

Wart
    If anything I feel better, sometimes ya just have to fling some shit. but still.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Geez... you beat me to it. I was just about to say basically the same thing to him (although probably not as politely as you did).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Good thing you're not a fireman...

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Good thing you're not a fireman...
    I've had the flu all week... this is my first time online in quite a few days. That's why there's usually more than one fireman in the house...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234