Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I love our President.

Why I love our President.

Hey everyone! Post here why you love Hussain Obama. Here are some exerps from the Health Care Bill:

** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

The way it's setup to help those from other countries bothers me. Not so much that we provide care to those of other countries but we ought to be billing their home insurance/country for reimbursement and they should of included a provision for that. As far as limiting care and forcing those who get care to pay I think that's a good idea for a government ran program.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    The way it's setup to help those from other countries bothers me. Not so much that we provide care to those of other countries but we ought to be billing their home insurance/country for reimbursement and they should of included a provision for that. As far as limiting care and forcing those who get care to pay I think that's a good idea for a government ran program.
    It's really no different than if one of us got sick while visiting Canada or the U.K. In most cases, they take care of you, free of charge. Unless its a pre-existing condition or you need long-term care or something.

Really, I think being open and treating visitors the same as citizens promotes increased tourism, which is a good thing to a country's overall economy, don't you think?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

The only reason our health care system is focked up is because the government is involved in it.
    Everything the government touches turns to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    It's really no different than if one of us got sick while visiting Canada or the U.K. In most cases, they take care of you, free of charge. Unless its a pre-existing condition or you need long-term care or something.

Really, I think being open and treating visitors the same as citizens promotes increased tourism, which is a good thing to a country's overall economy, don't you think?
    Not really if I get sick in Canada they take care of me (got no problem with that) then they bill my insurance. I've known people who've had healthcare in Canada and they were billed for their care. If I can't afford insurance and care for myself do I really need to be traveling anyway?

As far as promoting tourism I'm not sure free healthcare is a cost effective way to promote it, I know of few procedures that could make tourism pay off (think dollars in VS dollars out). Plus what type of tourist/country/insurer feels it's a good idea to run up potential hundred of thousands of dollars of bills then just go home. Even if you buy the idea it's good for tourism it's very bad form to bill your host and ditch the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    The only reason our health care system is focked up is because the government is involved in it.
    Everything the government touches turns to shit.
    '
    IMO it's because we have an employer paid for system where "we the people" have no idea for the most part what our insurance costs and tends to promote the idea we don't pay for our healthcare, it's just a benefit. IMO that breeds the idea someone else needs to pay for our healthcare.
    Last edited by mriddick; 01-01-2012 at 06:45 PM.

LOL! Tourism implies you are bringing foreign money into a local place! And by the way, Mexico refuses acceptance of illegal immigrants requiring long term care back into Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamseller View Post
    LOL! Tourism implies you are bringing foreign money into a local place! And by the way, Mexico refuses acceptance of illegal immigrants requiring long term care back into Mexico.
    So what happens to them? They rot in detention centers here in America?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Oh by the way, this is not just a healthcare forum, post you favorite Obamism. For instance, Obama is Pro-Abortion! This is why democrats hate Sara Palin. In the Demo-world, she should have aborted her special needs child as well has her daughter's child! How dare that evil women raise those children in a loving household! For shame!

So what happens to them? They rot in detention centers here in America?
    LOL! I don't know many detention centers with ICUs. No, taxpayers pay hospital debs in excess of $1.5million a year to treat them as their own country should. Bottom line: if they weren't here in the first place they would not be in our hospitals. Detention centers? Seriously?

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Hey everyone! Post here why you love Hussain Obama. Here are some exerps from the Health Care Bill:

** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.
    Some links please.

Wart

The annotations are from the Bill itself.

The annotations are from the Bill itself.
    You've already done the work so just provide some links.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    You've already done the work so just provide some links.
    Wart
    Typical democrat. "You've done all the work... now do work for me so I don't have to!"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You're mixing the terms, "illegal" and "visitor" together. Most visitors have visas and don't enter our country illegally. If a neighbor invites me over, and I go, I'm a visitor in his house. If I sneak in, or break in, I'm no longer a "visitor;" I'm there illegally, and therefore, a felon.

Look up the word, "illegal," and I doubt you will find any reference to legally doing something illegal. Illegal means against the law. By definition, one can't legally be in this country illegally (unless youre using Dimocrap reasoning).

On a side note, illegals don't, and can't, pay taxes, so they have no input into the way the Fed gets most of its money. If they filed with the IRS, then they'd be caught and deported, so they don't file. They fill the niche of invisible leeches on our country's economy and health care system.

Typical democrat. "You've done all the work... now do work for me so I don't have to!"
    Soooo no links huh.

You're just spreading some bullshit you've coped else where without a clue as to what's real and what's memorex.

Wart

Some links please.

Wart
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/kithil.asp\
    IMO Sort of talks about it and where it came from, whether you believe snopes is another matter.
    Last edited by mriddick; 01-01-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Soooo no links huh.

You're just spreading some bullshit you've coped else where without a clue as to what's real and what's memorex.

Wart
    It's incumbent of " you " to prove said bullshit, otherwise you be spreading unsubstantiated " BULLSHIT " yourself, so quit

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Soooo no links huh.

Wart

Sounds familiar????

Soooo no links huh.

Wart
    Does your father know you're on his computer? It is a document. I don't need a link. If I quote the Bible, do you need a link?... Probably you do, because if you vote for Obama you are obviously not Christian therefor do not own a Bible. (He is pro-abortionand a Muslim).
    Last edited by Dreamseller; 01-01-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    It's incumbent of " you " to prove said bullshit, otherwise you be spreading unsubstantiated " BULLSHIT " yourself, so quit
    mriddick has already provided the proof.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/kithil.asp

If you had your head out of your ass and were not so stupid you wouldn't be buying 'DREAMSELLER's' bullshit.

Wart

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast