Thread: Wow, Santorum Might Steal Iowa...

Exclamation Wow, Santorum Might Steal Iowa...

Looks like the social conservatives are abandoning Bachmann and Perry and rallying around Ricky. He has some serious last-minute momentum with just 2 days to go till the Caucus. PPP poll puts him within 2 points of both Mittens and Ron Paul, from out of nowhere.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,1224562.story

He better just hope people don't all go off and Google his name before they vote...

(Seriously, don't Google his name...)
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Roadhouse Groupee

santorum (san-TOR-um) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter
    that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    santorum (san-TOR-um) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter
    that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.
    Another response from the oh so tolerant and inclusive left towards a viewpoint they disagree with (and yes, I know the origin of that definition).

Fleabaggers are such welcoming folk to all and sundry, aren't they?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Cool. We have two trolls from the democrat party working in unison.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    They'll get worse and multiply as we get closer to Nov. It's in their tolerant and inclusive nature to do so.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    You know why they know what it means, just saying.

Rick is a good guy, at least when he was senator here in Pa. Mitt is a fart sniffin bitch and should be running for Prez with John Kerry or Bawney Fwank.
    Last edited by Nashorn; 01-02-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Rick is a good guy, at least when he was senator here in Pa. Mitt is a fart sniffin bitch and should be running for Prez with John Kerry or Bawney Fwank.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs down

Santorum has been the one candidate that I've had the most interest in but until this past week I felt that he wouldn't be in the race much longer since he was/has consistently polled low compared to the others. I'd like to hear more about him from our PA members. Like all the rest he's not my "perfect" candidate but if I were voting in Iowa tomorrow I'd be more than a little likely to cast my vote his way. More than a little curious to see what the next few weeks will be like if he finishes in the top three tomorrow.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Santorum has been the one candidate that I've had the most interest in but until this past week I felt that he wouldn't be in the race much longer since he was/has consistently polled low compared to the others. I'd like to hear more about him from our PA members. Like all the rest he's not my "perfect" candidate but if I were voting in Iowa tomorrow I'd be more than a little likely to cast my vote his way. More than a little curious to see what the next few weeks will be like if he finishes in the top three tomorrow.
    A TRUE dyed in the wool Conservative. That's all you need to know.

imho rick santorum is the best candidate for potus . he is not a RINO like romney & gingrich or a wing-nut like ron paul.
    TREUE BIS IN DEN TOD

Quote Originally Posted by NATIONALIST View Post
    imho rick santorum is the best candidate for potus . he is not a RINO like romney & gingrich or a wing-nut like ron paul.
    Yes he is Pro-gun, believes in useing common sense and respects the working class.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.