Thread: New "Bumpski" bumpfire stock for the AK47/AK74/Saiga12 debuted today.

New "Bumpski" bumpfire stock for the AK47/AK74/Saiga12 debuted today.

This bumpfire stock from Fostech Outdoors LLC fits all three of the AK47, the AK74 and the Saiga shotguns. It is made from anodized aluminum and is very quality made. It just debuted today and they are taking orders.

Fostech did this the right and legal way. My bumpfire patent is now an asset of the Fostech Outdoors corporation.

Check out the pictures
    and videos of the "Bumpski" here, and remember, it fits the AK47, Ak74 and the Saiga shotguns.....

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p...r-llc&pc=13781

Last edited by Bill Akins; 01-03-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Thumbs down

At that price I'd rather not.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Well on a positive note at least this one looks better and is metal. Still too high tho.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    That is a cool setup!!!

It does beat the cost of an ATF approved, blackmail paid, older than most people on this forum, AKM!

Now if only ammo prices would return to what they were just a few short years ago!!!

Something to remember is it is anodized aluminum and is actually three stocks in one since it fits the AK47, the AK74 and the Saiga shotguns.

Last edited by Bill Akins; 01-03-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Here's the latest new video Fostech has uploaded at their website of the "Bumpski" stock firing.
    Fostech flew me up to Indiana when we worked out our agreement on my patent and along with the principle members of Fostech, I'm in this video firing it too from that visit.

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p...ch-outdoor-llc

You might also want to read this blog from the Military Arms blogspot about Slide Fire Solutions, Fostech, and who owns my patent and who has the right and doesn't have the right to legally produce a bumpfire stock based on my patent. Please don't ask me any legal questions here about who has what patent rights to do what. That is a legal question that will have to be addressed. (Fostech's video is down at that blog since it had been changed so that blogs link to it no longer works)

http://www.militaryarms.blogspot.com...tock-wars.html

Last edited by Bill Akins; 01-05-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Too bad we cant just stope getting reamed up the assholes and get our 2a rights ALL back!
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

I spoke with Judd the director of sales and marketing for Fostech Outdoors yesterday evening. Judd told me that the AA2 (Akins Accelerator version 2) springless bumpfire stock for the Ruger 10/22 is now available for taking orders. It isn't listed on the Fostech Outdoors website yet, but will be up with full pictures and videos next week. If you want to order one you will have to call and do it manually because the AA2's are not yet set up for automatic checkout yet. The Akins Accelerator (springless version 2) is back.

Hi Bill, I'm new here, but Ive been on the web for sometime and been doing some reading and wanted to run this prototype bump fire idea i have past you first before id peruse it further. if you pm or email me i will send you pics of my idea to see what you think of it beings you been down this road before. i don't believe it infringes on your concept. the idea is born on a ar15 platform using the original stock.

Thanks
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by wildsofpa View Post
    Hi Bill, I'm new here, but Ive been on the web for sometime and been doing some reading and wanted to run this prototype bump fire idea i have past you first before id peruse it further. if you pm or email me i will send you pics of my idea to see what you think of it beings you been down this road before. i don't believe it infringes on your concept. the idea is born on a ar15 platform using the original stock.
    Thanks
    Charlie
    Hi Charlie. Good idea, let's discuss this offboard. Sending you a PM.
    Bill.

Lots of machining

Springless AA2 is now available.

I got the FosTecH Outdoors AK-47 bumpski for my IZHMASH Saiga SGL 21-71 ordered it last fall love it...But then the ammo prices went out control...

PICT0053.JPG