Thread: to anyone in indiana

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

to anyone in indiana

this is the cousin of a friend of mine. thanks for looking.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Will keep my eyes open, but I want to say that spell and grammar check would make that look so much better!

i did notice that myself. normally, when i see shit like that posted, especially w/ the bad grammar, i ignore it and suspect it to be fake, but this is a relation to a close friend, so i figured if i at least helped spread the info a little was the least i can do to help.

update:
    ASHLEE JANAY HUFFMAN, 16, RAN AWAY 12/31/2011 AROUND 4 OR 5PM. WE HAVE SOME TIPS THAT ARE LEADING US TO BELIEVE HER AND LUKE SHROUT ARE IN MUNCIE SOMEWHERE NEAR 12TH AND MACEDONIA. WE ARE DESPERATE TO FIND HER. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT STACEY TANNER AT 765.228.6753 IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING WE WILL KEEP IT ANONYMOUS, WE JUST WANT HER HOME SAFE. THERE ARE PICS POSTED ON STACEY TANNER'S PAGE. PLEASE HELP US BRNG HER HOME SAFE

I'm 60 miles West of Muncie, but I will keep my eyes open.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

In case they didn't already reverse those mirror shots

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

great news!!, she was found earlier today.

she is safe and sound at home now.

THANKS ALL!!!
    Last edited by deth502; 01-03-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post

THANKS ALL!!!
    Was it a simple case of teenage angst?
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

GREAT NEWS!! Thanks for the update!

I wonder who I have tied up in the garage then.

I actually did a double take on a couple in Walmart today.
    Glad it's good news
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

THANKS ALL!!!
    Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by gpwasr10 View Post
    Was it a simple case of teenage angst?
    pretty much. she is 16, he is 24....... one of those deals. of course her parents didnt want her with a 24 yo, and of course, she knew better.

idk, i typed a bunch of shit twice and deleted it. its funny how you want to say "luckily, he was only a pedophile that wanted to fuck her". but really, thats how easily rapists and murders have access to children now a days.

all i can say is im glad i dont have kids.

was_peacemaker
    pretty much. she is 16, he is 24....... one of those deals. of course her parents didnt want her with a 24 yo, and of course, she knew better.

idk, i typed a bunch of shit twice and deleted it. its funny how you want to say "luckily, he was only a pedophile that wanted to fuck her". but really, thats how easily rapists and murders have access to children now a days.

all i can say is im glad i dont have kids.
    Glad they found her safe and sound.

I am assuming he is in custody with local LEO's or is being charged with something. Correct? Maybe kidnapping at least?!? Hopefully the laws in Indiana are much better about that than they are in the Carolina's. A few years back, I had a friend whose 16 year old daughter ran of with a 31 year old and got knocked up by him.

In NC and I also believe in SC, 16 is the legal age of consent so the D.A wouldn't pursue him. The only thing that loser got nailed with was the usual child support payments after the baby was born. Needless to say, the last I heard of the situation,he was staying under the radar to avoid that. Which should be no surprise. I really wish they would crack down on that more here, and for that matter other southern states as well are a bit to lax.

Hopefully this prick is going to jail. 24 is too much of a difference with a 16 year old at that age.

im not sure, i would hope so. being that she left voluntarily to go with him idk if kidnapping is what theyd call it. i didnt ask about him.

she was gone with him for 3 days, hopefully, she didnt make any mistakes that shell be paying for for the rest of her life.

like i said, sometimes im so glad i never had kids. the worlds a fucked up place today, not like when i was growing up.

im not sure, i would hope so. being that she left voluntarily to go with him idk if kidnapping is what theyd call it. i didnt ask about him.

she was gone with him for 3 days, hopefully, she didnt make any mistakes that shell be paying for for the rest of her life.

like i said, sometimes im so glad i never had kids. the worlds a fucked up place today, not like when i was growing up.
    So much of what the child becomes is their parents and surroundings. While I have seen parents do everything right and the kid still turn out wrong, that is not the norm. Usually you can find something in the child's upbringing that flipped the "bad switch".

I look at my daughter, and am thrilled that I must have done things right, because bringing up a teenage female isn't easy for a father who suddenly through an act of God becomes a single parent. Yes I still worry, and with her now going to graduate school in that dump known as Chicago, I am scared crapless, but at least I know that I instilled common sense and love in my child.

And then I look at my dear sister, who with her idiot for a husband, raised a daughter in such a way that she left home when she turned 18, and if not for facebook, we wouldn't know she was alive.

And I look back at my upbringing, by a wonderful father and an abusive mother. I too couldn't wait to get out, but when I turned 18 I went to college and sort of made something of myself. I learned from the school of hard knocks and made sure that when I brought up my child, the mistakes of the parents would not get passed along, and thankfully they weren't.

Sometimes life is a crap-shoot. Fortunately the crap-shoot of child upbringing usually turns out good. Those you never hear about. And that is good. A major unfortunate thing about how a child turns out, and the world today is who you are born to is pure luck. Born to the right parents and you can turn out a Bill Gates. Born to the wrong parents you wind up stopping a bullet at 14. If you look back on how the world has been, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

My grandfather fought in World War 1, the war to end all wars and vowed his children would never fight a war ever. Unfortunately his son, my father had to fight for freedom in World War Two, and vowed his children would never fight, and for me there was this thing called Vietnam, but I didn't fight that war, I had my own that made me 4F and I live with that pain, knowing it might have been worse.

And not my child, born during peace which again didn't last long. There are building in New York City, missing from the skyline, and people in The City, and DC, and a plot in Penn. that will never see tomorrow, and it all began again.

All I am saying is the world has been a fucked up place from the time "Adam ate the fruit". and people don't seem to learn from the past. I am hoping that something snaps for the good in your cousin and she sees the right way, if there really is one.

Don't second guess yourself deth502, because hindsight is only 20-20 when you had something to look back at. Not all people are allowed children due to a higher power than we can ever understand.