Thread: How to impress the grandson

How to impress the grandson

Headed north yesterday with the grandsons out of Louisville for central Ohio. When I left the lake there was some small flakes of snow falling with nothing sticking of course. On my way north I ran into areas of heavy snow and places that looked like nothing had fallen. Traveling north on I71 near the KY speedway things weren't looking too bad, no snow at all for several miles when I hit some black ice. The car did 3 complete turns in my lane and ended up pointing the right direction without stalling so I just looked at the grandson, winked and took off like nothing happened. About 2 miles down the road the 5 yr old asked if we could do it again I told him grandma only lets me do that once a trip...

And yes when I dropped them off at the step son's I fessed up

Fess up?
    Almost had to I'm guessing. You know that five year old was going to talk about the cool spin grandpa did.
    Right?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Cool

LOL. Reminds me of when I'd let my 10-year-old cousin drive my car on back county roads, out in the National Guard training range area south of town. Didn't have to worry about police or sheriff, just the occasional MP patrols. It had just rained, and he ended up off-roading and getting stuck in some mud, so I had to get out and push. Lucky I wasn't out there alone, or I would have been fucked, as we needed one person to hit the gas while the other person pushed the car from behind. (No cell phone service, of course.)

Good times.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E