Thread: Democrats caucus

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Democrats caucus

Gee golly folks. How come nobody is talking about the Democratic Caucus in Iowa? It's also a fund raiser and the Democrats are having a hard time trying to get anybody to show up at any of their 246 caucus locations. The president spoke to them to encourage them but few seemed to care about his landslide victory. I thought they would be dancing in the streets. I mean NPR was there so it must be a big deal. Come on you Democrats, instead of complaining about Romney you should be partying up a storm and supporting your feckless leader...er I mean fearless leader.

Where is that tongue in cheek smilie?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

If Obama wins in November, it won't be because of the same "enthusiasm gap" that gave him such a wide berth of victory in 2008.

No, it will solely come down to how poor of a candidate the GOP puts up, how polarizing they are and how badly they energize the Democratic base to show up in protest.

He sure as hell ain't campaigning on "Hope and Change" again, that's for sure...

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    If Obama wins in November, it won't be because of the same "enthusiasm gap" that gave him such a wide berth of victory in 2008.

No, it will solely come down to how poor of a candidate the GOP puts up, how polarizing they are and how badly they energize the Democratic base to show up in protest.

He sure as hell ain't campaigning on "Hope and Change" again, that's for sure...

Now the world is truly ending. A post by LAGC that actually makes sense to me. I know the warm glow of LAGC making sense will be short lived, but I will bask in it for the few minutes it lasts.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

The GOP candidate will almost certainly be Mittens and he will not offend, inspire, polarize or energize anyone but will likely beat Barry UNLESS Hitlery comes on as VP.

Wart

No, it will solely come down to how poor of a candidate the GOP puts up, how polarizing they are and how badly they energize the Democratic base to show up in protest. Give me a break ! if the dems win in nov it because they vote early & often and even dead dems vote.

give me a break! if the dems win in nov it because they vote early and often and even the dead vote.
    TREUE BIS IN DEN TOD

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

It would be hard to be more polarizing than our current president.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member