Thread: Unionista Fascista

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Unionista Fascista

Work yesterday.Working out of my shop,fabbing up a new lube system when a co-worker comes down to tell me that I.M.S.H.A,the federal safety inspector,is in our building.No biggie.Keep my department safe and clean as possible.Sho nuff,a little while later,here they come.The imsha guy,the safety officer from corporate,and the union safety rep.They walk into the shop to inspect it,and it's no fear.I'm a neat freak,somewhat anal about it I suppose,so my shop is [relatively]spotless.They look around and go on their way. A little while latter the union guy comes back and says I have to take down a bumpersticker I have on the inside of the shop door.Why,say's I.Somebody might find it offensive he said.The bumpersticker reads "There is no such thing s a hyphenated American.You are either an American or you are not". Here we go again.I took down the emergency buttplug sign when they complained.I took down the dipshit alarm when they compained also,but I had to put it back up as it was essential to shop safety,but the bumpersticker?He[the imsha inspector]can't tell me to take it down,I tell the union guy,nothing obscene about it.Nothing rascist,Nothing sexist.Just truth.It was'nt the fed,the guy tells me,it was the union member.......

What The Fuck.

Told Mr unionista that the sticker was staying there,and if anyone finds it so offensive they can STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY SHOP!!!

Guy leaves in a huff,and I start back to work feeling oddly refreshed.

Some people...........Oh,The emrgency buttplug is going back up monday.

Though intellectually the sentiment is correct, it isn't practical. That's why i never push the 'There is no hyphenate' idea. People, including ME use it to differentiate people all the time. Also there is a BIG USE for it when talking about American citizens versus Foreigners. In California we have a huge Asian population. Tons of them are actually Foreigners working on H1B Visas (and they have to return to their home countries eventually) These are the engineers and scientists and stuff (not the Quik-E-Mart guys ) I actually find a need sometimes to differentiate some guy from Taiwan who is a foreigner from some guy who is actually an American citizen. For one, an American citizen has constitutional RIGHTS which foreigners should not have (but many do, look at all the 'right's the illegal Hispanics get every day")

But in a place where the population is homogenous, like I suspect your area is, you don't see the need.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Though intellectually the sentiment is correct, it isn't practical. That's why i never push the 'There is no hyphenate' idea. People, including ME use it to differentiate people all the time.
    Sounds awfully French to me...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Sounds awfully French to me...
    Actually the OPPOSITE is true. The French view EVERYONE as a frenchman, whether you're a north African, a Muslim, an Algerian, a Vietnamese, etc. That's why they're having problems now. They are so proud of everyone being "french" that they forget a HUGE segment of their population who (a) are violent and (b) refuse to assimilate into mainstream French Society. Of course I speak of the North African Muslim population that is tearing apart France (remember the Parisian riots?)

Thumbs up

I currently only have two stickers on my toolbox at work......I am waiting for the day when management tells me to take one off.

One says "Don't Be A Dick", the other is the AK boltface sticker from Gunsnet.

Which one do you think they will finally say something about
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    I currently only have two stickers on my toolbox at work......I am waiting for the day when management tells me to take one off.

One says "Don't Be A Dick", the other is the AK boltface sticker from Gunsnet.

Which one do you think they will finally say something about
    Probably don't know what the boltface sticker is, i've had one on my truck bumper for over a year and nobody has ever guessed what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Probably don't know what the boltface sticker is, i've had one on my truck bumper for over a year and nobody has ever guessed what it is.
    Man you hang out with tards! Who cannot know the beautiful image of an AK bolt face?

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Oh I have had a few guys come up to me and ask "Is that a gun part"......
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Me too,cause they know i'm "the gun nut", then the questions start.

What part is it?
    It's the part the cartridge base comes in contact with when a bullet is loaded into the chamber.
    What's a chamber?
    It's the part that supports the brass casing when a bullet is fired.
    Why do you have that sticker on your bumper if no one knows what it is?
    It hepls me identify stupid people.
    Last edited by davepool; 01-08-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

I had a guy flag me down in the parking lot of Home Depot and ask
    "which bolt face" it represented. I told him AK.
    Kinda funny since it was next to my "I Love My AK" sticker.
    видеодон

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Sign on my garage door....

"if you can read this, you are in range". So far, none of my neighbors have complained.....chris3

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Actually the OPPOSITE is true. The French view EVERYONE as a frenchman, whether you're a north African, a Muslim, an Algerian, a Vietnamese, etc. That's why they're having problems now. They are so proud of everyone being "french" that they forget a HUGE segment of their population who (a) are violent and (b) refuse to assimilate into mainstream French Society. Of course I speak of the North African Muslim population that is tearing apart France (remember the Parisian riots?)

By "French" I mean it sounds like you surrendered.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    By "French" I mean it sounds like you surrendered.
    Lame as usual You sound like a guy who lives in a 99% white area. Not really smart if you like to know the lay of the land when it comes to ethnicities. Unless you LIKE to make a potentially inflammatory remark to a group not understanding what group you're talking to. I certainly would not call a Bosnian a Serb. Though they have no right to be offended if I don't know, NOT WANTING TO KNOW is the mentality of a douchebag. (not that you're a douchebag, the hypothetical guy who doesn't care would be a douche bag)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: Here is a perfect example of WHY I support knowing WHERE people came from .....

Relatives Accused in Witchcraft Killing
    ABCNews - Jan 9th, 2012

Relatives who suspected a British teenager of practicing witchcraft beat and drowned him Christmas Day 2010 as he "begged to die" because of the pain they were inflicting, prosecutors alleged in a London court.

Kristy Bamu, a 15-year-old boy from Newham, east London, allegedly died at the hands of Eric Bikubi and his partner, Magalie Bamu, Kristy's sister. Both of them have denied the charges.

Bikubi and Bamu allegedly forced Kristy's four siblings to join in the attack.

The alleged attackers hit the teen with sticks, metal bars, a hammer and chisel, prosecutors said, and he "begged to die" because of the pain from the beating.
    Note how the article mentions how the boy is from Newham, East London? Wow, he's just like ALL boys from Newham, East London now isn't he? NO mention in the article as to what country these idiots originally came from. I seriously doubt they are WHITE-Britons now are they? Now change the country to the U.S. I want to know what type of lunatics I'm dealing with! These barbarians obviously emigrated from a backwards country. I want to know what it is. Just calling them "Brits" "Americans" etc. doesn't tell us shit. If a criminal is Scotch-American, African American, Mexican American, Iranian American, I want to know. there is an UPSIDE to drilling down and identifying people by their origins.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 01-10-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: additional info