Thread: \"RINO Ron Paul is dangerous to America!\"

Thumbs down \"RINO Ron Paul is dangerous to America!\"

Make no mistake - Ron Paul is a Liberal not a Republican. Ron Paul supports the legalization of marijuana, homosexual \"marriage\" and has a non existent foreign policy. Furthermore, Paul believes America should \"mind its own business\" and not worry about countries plotting to attack us (Iran). Ron Paul may campaign for fiscal conservatism, but you can\'t have effective fiscal conservatism when social conservatism is erroneous. A country that has enemies amassing nuclear weapons to wipe us off the map is not exactly going to thrive economically since most of the country will be worrying about the country being attacked. America needs to stand strong and show the world that we will not lie down and allow terrorism to control our lives like what was attempted with 9/11. Paul\'s idea of freedom is to allow everyone to do what they want to do - including terrorists. We strongly believe that should Paul win the Presidency, America will be attacked again. The man is dangerous and should be discredited at all costs.
    http://christiansforamoralamerica.bl...o-america.html

You can\'t make this shit up.

True Christian douchebags running that site.

Yup.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

And the untruth is....

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    And the untruth is....
    The truth is, Ron Paul is the most conservative of the bunch. He\'s just an old school conservative, a Barry Goldwater conservative, so the social fascists and the neo-cons can\'t stand him and will use any excuse to see him defeated.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    The truth is, Ron Paul is the most conservative of the bunch. He\'s just an old school conservative, a Barry Goldwater conservative, so the social fascists and the neo-cons can\'t stand him and will use any excuse to see him defeated.
    Or it could be an example what I've been saying in that RP's statements on foreign policy are weak and are going to make him an easy target for those who either do not share his views (this group) or those who just to beat him an election (other R's running now and obama if he was to win the nomination).

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    He sure ain't no Barry Goldwater conservative. You are making a good showing at being a douchebag here.

And why does the board double post the last word in the first line??

And what is this. Some new form of spelling?

He\'s can\'t
    Last edited by N/A; 01-06-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Since when are you escaping your \' and \" characters?

Just discovered regular expressions?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

RP is dangerous for the USA, I love his constitutionalism but his foreign policy sucks like a nevada whore. It's a piss poor plan for keeping us safe or protecting our way of life. but
    I have no idea why I am even responding to your leading, ignorant attack on Christianity disguised as a support for Ron Paul post.

caaraa
    He's the one on the right, twylight.

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    RP is dangerous for the USA, I love his constitutionalism but his foreign policy sucks like a nevada whore. It's a piss poor plan for keeping us safe or protecting our way of life. but
    I have no idea why I am even responding to your leading, ignorant attack on Christianity disguised as a support for Ron Paul post.
    Yeah cause continuing our foreign policy agenda is just what this fucking nation needs.
    FBHO

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Since when are you escaping your \\\' and \\\" characters?

Just discovered regular expressions?
    Sorry, its the free proxy server I\'m using since I\'m locked out of GunsNet from home, it inserts those backslash characters for some reason. I\'ll need to fiddle with the proxy server options.

Others have had trouble logging in as well, see the post in the General News and Announcements forum.

"His foreign policy"..... Translation: The Israel-firsters are afraid he's going to slam the aid checkbook shut and make them actually pay for military aid.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    "His foreign policy"..... Translation: The Israel-firsters are afraid he's going to slam the aid checkbook shut and make them actually pay for military aid.
    I'm not afraid of a President who pulls US troops home, I am afraid of having a President who sounds as weak as Jimmy Carter, wait scratch that...weaker then Jimmy Carter.

Wether you're a programmed idiot who believes in the left/right pardigm or not, Ron Paul is one of if not the last best hope for our country.

Sorry, its the free proxy server I\'m using since I\'m locked out of GunsNet from home, it inserts those backslash characters for some reason. I\'ll need to fiddle with the proxy server options.

Others have had trouble logging in as well, see the post in the General News and Announcements forum.
    Very interesting... your proxy server escaped MY escape characters!

The server must filter some stuff through Javascript or PHP... and when certain characters are encountered, they must be escaped. I'll bet it's a small syntax error in their code.

For example, a line like this:

var text = 'My name is \'Roger\'';

The \' around my name are required to distinguish between quotes IN the string versus quotes that DELIMIT the string. If I used double quotes it would be the same:

var text = "My name is \"Roger\"";

Also, with regular expressions, certain characters mean certain things... for example a ? means "Match zero or one of the previous element", but if I want a literal question mark, I need to do it as \?... it ends up looking really strange to someone not familiar with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Wether you're a programmed idiot who believes in the left/right pardigm or not, Ron Paul is one of if not the last best hope for our country.
    AMEN! 1000%.

I have a love/hate relationship with RP. I have voted for him many times as a Repug and as a Libertarian but he turns me off with that 'OPEN BORDERS' crap. No country on earth but ours is open to anyone. No border security is a very dangerous policy for many reasons but unfortunately echoed by just about every candidate.
    We do need to break out of the Repug or Demokrat mold. It is nothing more than a setup to dupe the public. I was a democrat long time ago, then I was an independant/Libertarian... then Bill Klinton got elected and I re-evaluated and found that demokrats (IMO) have to be stopped from turning our country into a Marxist and gun-free Utopia... gun free except for the Gestapo that is.
    Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

Can you direct me to anything showing Ron Paul calling for open borders?

This is a site listing RP's stance on immigration. http://www.issues2000.org/tx/Ron_Paul_Immigration.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Can you direct me to anything showing Ron Paul calling for open borders?
    i think it is pretty well known about his stance on the border as well,his policy towards iran gives me pause as well.
    i am not a israili bootlicker but they give us a test bed for our weapon systems/counter terror tactics and are the only democratic nation over there.
    iran was the war we should have fought..not iraq..but that is another topic.
    the suck of it is..i know alot of iranians and they are by and large decent people,educated and intelligent..too bad they cant toss their gov..much like us.