Thread: Obummer at it again....

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Angry Obummer at it again....

What the fudge are we doing sending troops to the horn of Africa? I saw this on the news tonight. We have no business putting troops on the ground anywhere near Africa.......chris3

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

I fear we will have to put troops on the African continent or buy from the Chinese at their price.

Wart

Well, if Obama sends U.S. troops to Kenya ... someone should get a copy of his birth certificate while they are there.

Maybe then the country can get rid of that POS.

AFRICA HELL!!!!!

The guy is from South America.,got to be,he acts more like Hugo Chavez everyday,their step brothers,, HELL comrade Hugo gave him a book a year or so ago or so the world thought. Personally i think it was the other way around,i sure as hell hope the supreme court burns his Obama care to the ground next summer along with his buddy,Holder talk about breaking current laws in mass,never seen nothing like this in all my 58 yrs.Constitution dos not mean a hill of beans to these two or their party, they would burn it up along with the flag if it did not draw unwanted attention. The goons in the party have been burning the flag for yrs. I have never seen such an arrogant ass in the white house. If the ass wipes in the RNC do not find a way to get ahead off him i am afraid he will make an ass out of them.again. He aint no smarter just one hell of a lot bolder,takes existing laws to their absolute limit and past, i truly do not understand how people actually survive this kind of politics in Chicago? and they drag the rest of their state into the toilet along with them.

its just 100 and they are "advisers". hmmm, where did I hear this say story before? oh yeah, Vietnam started the same way with a few "advisers".

Way to go Mr. Nobel Peace prize penis!

Here we go again! Just another place for the fool to spend our tax dollars, and get into someone else's business. It starts with advisers, and leads to full scale. What are they advising on anyways? This regime doesn't give 2 shits about the constitution, our rights, or opinions. But he sure as hell wants our votes, backwards if you ask me. So how many countries are we going to piss on? Africa is screwed anyways. Maybe china should collect on what we owe them, collect the Dems and cart them off first.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

If security is the issue.....

HOW ABOUT PUTTING THE TROOPS ON THE SOUTHERN US BORDER!!!!!!!! chirs3

Yeah!!!

To much like right.,that is why.