Thread: THE DEAD VOTE IN NH -VIDEO

Cute. It looked like most had died less than 4 days before the election, one was from October though.

Boy did they take it right up to the line of committing a crime..

makes you wonder how often they cross reference the dead and the registered voters.

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    makes you wonder how often they cross reference the dead and the registered voters.
    True dat.

The one from October is the only one that really bothered me, the bulk being only a few days old seems like no big deal, even if there were fraud on that the reality is only so many people die in a week or so, it's not going to tip the election. A couple months is worse, but the real fear is finding people on the rolls who have been dead for years.

Technically there are some situations where the dead can vote, a mailed ballot for instance, mailed before death and tallied after.

One thing I do think is funny, the state sent me a voter ID card...there is no picture on it, no height, weight, age, race, nothing. It's just my name, address, polling place, and a signature that I wrote on the card. Nothing really ID's it as me except me holding it.