Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karzai is upset over US Marine video with taliban...

I think it's stupid for soldiers to do that type of thing but if they were terrorists that were killed then really who cares. The media is blowing it out of proportion for sure.

A terrorist group can show a video of them cutting our soldiers head of or burning them alive and no ME leaders are apologizing but one of our troops pisses on a dead terrorist and everyone is freaking out.....

Whatever moron took and released that video is deserving of a blanket party.

Sorry but Taliban equals terrorists.... Serious there are hazing bullshit worse then this. The dirt bag is DEAD...

This is bull shit. People do worse then this in college and we slap them on the hand.

Any commander needs to tell that idiot General go fuck yourself. Tell Hillary go fuck yourself. No soldier needs to lose their career over this worthless bullshit.

Cannot wait for a change at the top (POTUS).
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I guess I won't tell you some of the stories my father had of Korea...
    My dad had some gripping stories about his missions in a B24J bomber and - worse - what happened to some of his buddies and the other planes in his formation....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12