Thread: 0bama promises not to call you a terrorist and jail you indefinitely

0bama promises not to call you a terrorist and jail you indefinitely

Under the recently signed 2012 defense bill, the Pentagon now has the power to keep home-grown terror suspects off Main Street America for good. Just don’t expect to see that happen while President Barack Obama is in office.

The commander in chief brought 2011 to a close by signing the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act into law, despite weeks of criticism and warnings from lawmakers and federal officials concerned over the bill’s provisions that authorize the U.S. military to indefinitely detain anyone – including American citizens – suspected of terrorists acts inside the United States
    http://www.military.com/news/article...ESRC=army-a.nl

I feel so much better now knowing Zero promises not to use this new power to classify his detractors as 'homegrown terrorist' and imprison them indefinitely.
    Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Soldado View Post

I feel so much better now knowing Zero promises not to use this new power to classify his detractors as 'homegrown terrorist' and imprison them indefinitely.
    John McCain and Lindsay Graham - two shit birds - supported this travesty. What's really strange to me is that Barry, and seven senators, were about the only ones to oppose this part of the bill.

Wart

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Be afraid, be very afraid of anything signed by bambam...

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    John McCain and Lindsay Graham - two shit birds - supported this travesty. What's really strange to me is that Barry, and seven senators, were about the only ones to oppose this part of the bill.

Wart
    He didn't oppose it. He said he opposed it and signed it into law.