Thread: Man arrested for a series of "butt slashings".

was_peacemaker

Man arrested for a series of "butt slashings".

Just when I thought things could not get weird enough.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/14/justic...html?hpt=hp_t3

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Johnny D. Guillen, known as the "Corta Nalgas" -- or "butt cutter" -- was captured Friday in Lima, according to Jair Quedas, system operator for Interpol Peru.

Authorities in the United States were looking for Guillen for allegedly cutting the buttocks of 13 young women, according to America Noticias, Peruvian local television.
    An 'ass' man for sure !!

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    An 'ass' man for sure !!

Wart
    And he was operating in VIRGINIA!!!!

sorry, just gotta point out all the times the weirdos do things outside of California.

is user "Was Peacemaker" actually the former "Peacemaker"? he's back and relatively normal?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    And he was operating in VIRGINIA!!!!

sorry, just gotta point out all the times the weirdos do things outside of California.

is user "Was Peacemaker" actually the former "Peacemaker"? he's back and relatively normal?
    Let's find out: @"Was Peacemaker": Are you Jake the former "Peacemaker" a.k.a. "Dealmaker"?

[ ] Yes
    [ ] No

Please check only one.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    Well he seems to have straightened out. Growing older has that affect. Now for the weirdo geezers here who are OLD and CROTCHEDY, well there are some old dogs you can't teach anything As long as he doesn't post "WTF" threads, then he's a new man as far as I'm concerned.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Kep him away from Keyra Augustina. I'll kill him myself.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I think I know a good place for him to use his box cutter on. After he cuts his junk off introduce him to big Boo his new cell mate.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

was_peacemaker
    Well he seems to have straightened out. Growing older has that affect. Now for the weirdo geezers here who are OLD and CROTCHEDY, well there are some old dogs you can't teach anything As long as he doesn't post "WTF" threads, then he's a new man as far as I'm concerned.
    Taking care elderly grandparents, and going back to school changes ones views on what is important. Many remember me as being a musician and playing bass. To be honest, these days the basses only come out when I am dusting them. The amps are stored away and some haven't been cut on in a looong time. I can't even tell you the last time I was in a bar, or cared to go to one. Rather spend that money on a good book. My new hobby is collecting Bible's of different translations, to compare and contrast. That was something I really enjoyed when I was a kid so I got back into it. One of my favorite's and more hard to find one's is the Kaplan Torah translation with Haftorah readings.

To the subject at hand. I wondered what caused this "butt cutter guy" to flip? Rejection? Drugs? Combination of both?

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Taking care elderly grandparents, and going back to school changes ones views on what is important. Many remember me as being a musician and playing bass. To be honest, these days the basses only come out when I am dusting them. The amps are stored away and some haven't been cut on in a looong time. I can't even tell you the last time I was in a bar, or cared to go to one. Rather spend that money on a good book. My new hobby is collecting Bible's of different translations, to compare and contrast. That was something I really enjoyed when I was a kid so I got back into it. One of my favorite's and more hard to find one's is the Kaplan Torah translation with Haftorah readings.

To the subject at hand. I wondered what caused this "butt cutter guy" to flip? Rejection? Drugs? Combination of both?
    I think he mistook the expression "slice off a peice nobody will miss"

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    I see. Thanks.

Well he seems to have straightened out.
    I was gonna bring out the rat pictures... but from what I've read so far he seems like he's grown up a lot. He's got a clean slate as far as I'm concerned.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I was gonna bring out the rat pictures... but from what I've read so far he seems like he's grown up a lot. He's got a clean slate as far as I'm concerned.
    Thanks Krupski...I missed your posts over the years. Hope all is well with you, and your family.