Thread: need Admin Assistance

Exclamation need Admin Assistance

I made an error in the new registry.

Could anyone in Admin change Mac-Muz to Mac_Muz please?

Everything else is fine. But I will never remember Mac-Muz to log in.

well, if you dont log in correctly, just remember there is a dash instead of an underscore. LOL. jk.. let me see what I can do.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

done. replaced "-" with "_"
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

LOL, now he won't be able to log in to see that you made the change.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    LOL, now he won't be able to log in to see that you made the change.
    Oh, now THAT is funny. Hope he figures it out.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Thank you! And I came in likety split, I was logged in forever, and why i didn't have to log in after the change is a total mystery but I didn't have too. I simply clicked my saved favorites link and the site opend with me here, no loggon in. Now if that is any problem, you atleast are aware.

Be it known, I didn't get any smarter since the site was down to now. The good thing is I didn't make any guns purple either.

Thank you Mac. Oh, I bet a who are you know thread will happen, and so that muz still means muzzeloaders.

And since I did get in again I don't mind telling you the odd registry looking letters are really bad when you just drank 6 beers.

Now i don't often have that many beers all at once but I was celebrating the good news on Face Book. It is good to be back.