Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just picked up a sub 2000

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    yeah...
    Seriously though, your lady is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    Seriously though, your lady is beautiful.
    It doesn't have the light any more and it has a different red dot. Its a fun plinker.

My son and I are going out to shoot ours tomorrow. Sounds silly, but I was looking forward to it so much last night I had trouble falling asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    My son and I are going out to shoot ours tomorrow. Sounds silly, but I was looking forward to it so much last night I had trouble falling asleep.
    Thats great! Have fun...those are the moments that define or at least shape your relationship with him. Some of the best times of my life were bringing my step-sons shooting. And now that they are grown, they often ask to go shooting and want to bring their girl friends. When they have sons, we will all go shooting. I look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Thats great! Have fun...those are the moments that define or at least shape your relationship with him. Some of the best times of my life were bringing my step-sons shooting. And now that they are grown, they often ask to go shooting and want to bring their girl friends. When they have sons, we will all go shooting. I look forward to it.
    Yeah, I remember the times plinking with my dad. I started my son early with guns. He is grown and has a family of his own now. Soon we will be taking his son with us. I look forward to that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12