Thread: PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION !

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION !

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

im not too fond of the wording they used to back their argument.

the entire dmr regs are bullshit, the laws are dinosaurs that dont apply to the current world anymore. not only should the govt NOT have anything to do with regulating the internet, the unjust laws set in place that the corporations use need to be abolished, or seriously stripped down.

But piracy is bullshit. You know that. I may not like the form of SOPA but for anyone to approve of piracy (which is NOT the same as utilizing IP) is a fucking thief and a shithead.

I'm talking about YOU writing a song and having someone steal it and stream it BEFORE you can sell it and make your money back.

I'm talking about YOU taking years to write a book only to have someone steal an electronic copy of the manuscript and offer it for FREE for download (without your permission) before you can sell it and make some money for all your hard work.

I'm talking about YOU being a small indie filmmaker spending his life savings on a movie, and that movie is stolen, pirated and streamed online and thus you can't make a DIME selling the product that YOU created.

It's not just about the big corporations.

I know. I got burned. I loaned a filmmaker friend money to finish his movie. I can SEE the fucking thing available for download from pirate sites and there is nothing I can do about it. Both of us got screwed by pirates. Fuck pirates. I'd give them all lead in the head if I could.