Thread: Herman Cain Said Something Interesting on CNN Last Night

Herman Cain Said Something Interesting on CNN Last Night

He pointed out that the turn-out in New Hampshire was 14,000 less than the number who showed up in 2008, which shows a real lack of enthusiasm amongst Republican voters with the choices of candidates this time around.

He also said he was endorsing any of the 4 remaining candidates BESIDES Ron Paul.

Guess Ron Paul got under his skin with his anti-Fed comments.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Considering the field on both sides it's probably true.

That whole area is RNC "Rhino Country" its where Mitt is from basically and an east coast RNC type is like day and night from a say RNC type in Texas. Basically not a good state to judge from, might have had alot of cross overs in 08. Who knows? I do know from past history that alot of RNC types across the country get quite pissed at the ones from the upper east coast,they sometimes seem quite liberal to say the least, hell let them PAY those high east coast taxes? they love too.

Quote Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
    That whole area is RNC "Rhino Country" its where Mitt is from basically and an east coast RNC type is like day and night from a say RNC type in Texas. Basically not a good state to judge from, might have had alot of cross overs in 08. Who knows? I do know from past history that alot of RNC types across the country get quite pissed at the ones from the upper east coast,they sometimes seem quite liberal to say the least, hell let them PAY those high east coast taxes? they love too.
    In the name of truthfulness....Counting all federal spending no state, no region gives more then it takes. It's not really the taxes, its the spending.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
    Cross overs...and was NH the state where even out of state voters could come to the primaries and vote.

Lets just say some states get back more from DC then they send in (taxes) and as far as i am concerned all states and the federal gov have a spending problem. Let me make this as clear as i can, WE(as tax payers) could give the DNC everything they ever wanted to spend $$$$ on take 70% of our little incomes and you know what? they would come back in 6 months and want 72% of our little incomes for two new little projects they dreamed up. My point being this, IT AINT EVER ENOUGH!! You sure as hell are right on the spending problem. Me i am still waiting to hit the lotto, and that aint gonna happen either.

And Mr Cain on CNN giving commentary,well bless my soul,first they trash him (along with MSNBC) right out of the race and he plays kissy,kissy with them? Yeah right? Now whos the fool. Next week they will be trying to find him a new girl at a local house of ill repute.,i guess the old adage of keeping my friends close and my enemy closer sure rings true here. The press truly knew who our Prez was afraid of.