Thread: .....finally bought a "great" gun-belt !!!

.....finally bought a "great" gun-belt !!!

If your looking for a non-sagging and sturdy belt to last a lifetime try Looper Belts .
    The belt I got at my local gun show has two straps of premium leather with a Kydex insert to prevent sagging or warping ! It has a simple brass buckle but is allen screwed on and has leather gripper screw nuts that attach to the allen bolt ! (nice setup) I wanted to try it out the other night so I set it up with my Galco Phoenix and Ruger GP100 4" in .357 (40 oz.loaded) and it was awesome ! After many belts that I thought would make the grade only this Looper held up and felt comfortable ! Next show I'm gettin' one in black ! They're $50 apiece but well worth it .....
    Nothing but the finest weapon construction and parts used !

$50 ain't bad at all.

I say that b/c Bianchi used to make great gun belts, IIRC they were around $100.

A bit pricey, however, when compared to the $40 Chinese shit that last less than a year, the Bianchi seems almost economical in comparison.

Problem is that I believe Bianchi quit making their leather gun belts. But I could be wrong.

Got a link?
    Last edited by American Rage; 01-20-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up

I've been wearing Looper Leather belts for the last 5 years or so and have been very pleased. My preference is for the kydex lined model.

http://www.looperlawenforcement.com/...ster-belt.html
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I've been wearing Looper Leather belts for the last 5 years or so and have been very pleased. My preference is for the kydex lined model.

http://www.looperlawenforcement.com/...ster-belt.html
    thanks