Thread: Why use ‘despicable,’ clueless left-wing media to moderate GOP debates?

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Why use ‘despicable,’ clueless left-wing media to moderate GOP debates?

By Charles Hurt
    The Washington Times
    Friday, January 20, 2012

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — There is growing consternation in Republican circles and among conservatives over why Republicans keep allowing the various Communist, leftist and otherwise anti-American TV networks to host GOP debates.

Last night, we saw once again why Republicans need to keep allowing fakers and Communists to moderate their GOP debates. Because without the leftist, elitist snobs to beat the ever-living crap out of every couple of weeks, the debates would be so much less fun.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-wing-media-m/
    I keep asking myself the same question. but I really started to question it in 96 with Alan Keyes first run for president and they literally locked him out of the debate by not asking him questions or letting him speak. In Atlanta they tried to arrest him for trying to get into the debate he had been invited to. It's just as much the Republicans fault as the medias, they could choose to have fair and moderate people fill that role but they don't.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Good question.

I think they have it backwards, the MSM decides to have a debate and they invite the candidates don't they. Maybe it's best to ask the candidates why they go?

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I'd love to see a Republican debate with Rush, Levin, et al asking questions...

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Win!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    This. I would love to see the flip side too....Beck, Wilkow moderating the debate between Obama and the R nominee......

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    This. I would love to see the flip side too....Beck, Wilkow moderating the debate between Obama and the R nominee......
    beautiful dream, too bad it'll never be allowed to happen