Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to get grossed out?

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    That is what happens when John shaves before he has his morning coffee.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Preservatives work...What is really screwed is that bacteria are smart enough to stay clear of it.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Fact: When I was working for the water company in Bolingbrook Illinois it was taking longer for the waste matter to decompose before we could dispose of the solids and return the waste water to the river. That was 30 years ago and it has to be worse now than it was then.
    I used to live in Bolingbrook and now I know who to blame for that God awful stench that the wastewater treatment facility made. You know the facility that was right in the center of a residential area. FWIW, I have family there and they redesigned their whole system in recent years.
    FBHO

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

this is disgusting.

food that is crawling with germs and bacteria that, after a short time, multiply and overtake the food. you consume all of that harmful bacteria/germs/mold every time you eat that food, as opposed to that clean sanitary mcdonalds food that is not harboring those spores.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I eat McDs...

double cheeseburger, for a little over a buck, all the time. Unless, I can get a similar burger at Whataburger or Burger King. Only when the wife is not around though. I am too old to care.....chris3

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    Preservatives work...What is really screwed is that bacteria are smart enough to stay clear of it.

I used to live in Bolingbrook and now I know who to blame for that God awful stench that the wastewater treatment facility made. You know the facility that was right in the center of a residential area. FWIW, I have family there and they redesigned their whole system in recent years.
    It only stunk when some ass dumped chemicals in the waste water that went to the sewage plant. It would kill the bacteria in the settling tanks and it would stink to high heaven. When the plant was built the town was on the other side of the bridge. Bolingbrook kept doubling and they grew up around it. The plant was there first so don't blame the city fathers for where they put the sewage treatment plant. Blame the developers and the Realtors and people dumb enough to buy next to a treatment plant.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Table saw accident in March 2007.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12