Thread: Is Ruskii anti imperialist posters

Is Ruskii anti imperialist posters

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

We shoulda listened to Patton, Lemay and a few others and skipped the cold war.

Fuckers. Not a lot realize while Stalin was making his claim to fame as the worst mass murderer ever in the name of equality, he was killing US citizens while our gov't looked the other way. Later they transferred our troops captured by China and NK, put them in the Gulags too, as well as shooting down a bunch during the cold war who our gov't just failed to acknowledge. I can only guess a few made their way from Vietnam pow camps to Russia too.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You know you just going to give our little marxist a woody don't you?

I was just reading about Putin's speech at the 60th anniversary of the nazi attack on Russia. He mentioned that 20 million Ruskiis died fighting the nazis, but never mentioned that the Soviets themselves killed 60 to 80 million Ruskiis without Hitlers help.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I was just reading about Putin's speech at the 60th anniversary of the nazi attack on Russia. He mentioned that 20 million Ruskiis died fighting the nazis, but never mentioned that the Soviets themselves killed 60 to 80 million Ruskiis without Hitlers help.
    The lefties like to bring up Hitler and the SS a lot when they want to demagogue, but frankly Hitler was a novice compared to Stalin. LAGC, the Democrat party and their ilk overlook this somehow.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    And that Stalin had a lot of returning Russian soldiers killed and imprisoned simply because they saw to much that showed how backward Russia really was.

Apparently so. He had Russian pows repatriated from Germany killed. What a kind man.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

The other big lie is that the Nazis and Fascists were right wing. Only Stalin called them right wing as part of his propoganda. In the 1930's Both Hitler with the Nazis and Mussolini with the Fascists were darlings of the western progressive movement. Both were praised in the New York Times.

Didn't Adolph make Time man of the year?

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I can only guess a few made their way from Vietnam pow camps to Russia too.
    I would like to know the percentage of RIO's (Radar Intercept Officers/Weapons Officers/Navigators) who came home from Vietnam after being captured.

Wart

This man:
    http://www.riflewarrior.com/

Wrote this book:
    http://www.riflewarrior.com/medusa_f...ook%20form.htm

In it you will find how many American servicemembers were sacrificed by dc traitors, and how it was done.