Thread: Islamic flag over the White House

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Islamic flag over the White House

Radical Muslims want America ruled by Shariah
    The Washington Times
    Monday, October 4, 2010

Islamists say the Koran is destined to rule America. In fact, the Muslim takeover of the White House is not just an unfolding action plan but a directive from Muhammad himself.

In an interview Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” British radical Muslim activist Anjem Choudary made clear what he and his Islamist brothers have planned for the West. “We do believe, as Muslims, the East and the West will one day be governed by the Shariah,” he said. “Indeed, we believe that one day, the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.” He then quoted a hadith, or saying of Muhammad, as related by 10th-century Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani, that “the final hour will not come until Muslims conquer the White House.” Another version of the saying goes, “A small portion of Muslims will rise and conquer the White House.”

Many Americans believe this conquest is well underway, if not already secretly completed. President Obama was concerned enough about perceptions of his faith to address the question at one of his recent “backyard discussions” in New Mexico. Mr. Obama said he is “a Christian by choice,” which may or may not assuage the concerns of those who believe he is a Muslim by birth.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...e-white-house/
    Well shucks, like we didn't already know this. He hides crosses and the American flag because it might offend somebody...like who would it offend Mr President? No more ecumenical services hosted by the white house...well fine, it's his house and he can host whatever he wants but don't blow smoke up my rear hole and try and convince us you are a Christian because if you are I Haven't seen any sign of it. I don;t think this editorial is as far fetched as I would have thought a few years ago. Communist or Muslim, hard for me to figure out, I just know for certain there is nothing American in the oval office.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Over... my... dead... body.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post
    Over... my... dead... body.
    Can I second that?
    Seriously Not if Hell Froze over and Sherman tap danced to Dixieland!!!
    Last edited by Sergi762; 01-25-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Ditto. Ill go there and shoot the bastard that raised it myself.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Bout the only thing that could bring the North and South together is the cause to defeat the East.

The Muslims said years ago their intend was to make the world into a Muslim world ONLY. Accept Islam as your religion, or DIE. That is the Muslim means of converting others to Islam.

Well, if Iran attacks Israel with their A-bombs, then I suggest the USA goes ahead and wipes out the Muslims once and for all.

Of course, that wont happen with Obama as president.

Radical Islam is a real threat to the whole world, and should be treated as such.

Yes there is a threat. But we would have to coordinate our efforts with the prevailing winds for maximum effect, not to mention our own survival. Israel has a plan. I bet it's a secret!

Israel's secret is to work hard, play hard, fight hard and live well. The Arabs who sat on that land mumbling about Muhammad while molesting their goats and occasionally picking an olive cant stand that Israel took the same poor land they found hard and made it fertile and productive.

Now the same people want to bring us down to their level of intolerance, ignorance, and slum dwelling life style so they will have the resources to use for their chosen few. We may not be perfect but even with the crooks in congress and the moron in the white house we are still better than they are.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Israel's secret is to work hard, play hard, fight hard and live well. The Arabs who sat on that land mumbling about Muhammad while molesting their goats and occasionally picking an olive cant stand that Israel took the same poor land they found hard and made it fertile and productive.

Now the same people want to bring us down to their level of intolerance, ignorance, and slum dwelling life style so they will have the resources to use for their chosen few. We may not be perfect but even with the crooks in congress and the moron in the white house we are still better than they are.
    Slum dwelling life style?
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

...in the times before Islam, the Arab culture was advanced in mathmatics, astronomy, and language. (Our alphabet is based on arabic letters). Then Islam happened and it retards all cultures it consumes. Islam began as a takeover of the largest cult in Arabia. The cult Mohammed took over was the moon worshipper cult, evidenced today by the moon symbol on Islamic icons. After taking over the Moon-doggie cult, Mohammed directed the takeover of smaller weaker idol worship cults giving the choice of conversion or beheading to captives.
    It just crossed my mind that maybe the 'Zombie Apocalypse' will actually be zombified Muslims trying to take over our country. Their willingness to strap bombs to themselves suggest zombie-like mindlessness ... so be ready .... the hoardes are coming one day...
    Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Slum dwelling life style?
    That is where the oil money went and where the movers and shakers are but that is not typical of the average Arab nationalist. Average literacy rates go from a high of 94% in the richer more secular areas to just barely over 50% in the areas more influenced by Imams and Sharia law. Average is 76% which isn't bad considering half the men can;t read or write, women are discouraged from education in most of the more orthodox areas. Your pretty sky scrapers have little or nothing to do with the average. Saudi Arabia has a pretty good GDP but try and find out where the money is and you will find most of it in Royal Family hands, You cannot find poverty figures because reporting negative data like that is taboo, literally against the law. UN estimates at least 45% of women and children are in abusive situations, women trafficking is still common and while nominally against the law it goes on mostly unpunished. Wonder why they are a bitter people?

THUCYDIDES.

I hate to tell you guys this... but Americans have been pussified enough that a hard people willing to sacrifice could take this from us. I do believe that most Americans are fat, stupid, weak, little bitches. I see them walking around every day... and I shake my head...
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

I'm still confused by this quote: How does a 10th century Muslim Scholar refer to our "White House"? I don't need to explain to ANYONE the chronology problem with this. Is this a modern paraphrasing? If so, it is not being presented as such. So what is Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani talking about? A White Fortress as a metaphor to some future enemy? No one caught this?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I'm still confused by this quote: How does a 10th century Muslim Scholar refer to our "White House"? I don't need to explain to ANYONE the chronology problem with this. Is this a modern paraphrasing? If so, it is not being presented as such. So what is Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani talking about? A White Fortress as a metaphor to some future enemy? No one caught this?
    Same old song and dance by any religious extremist. They can and do take any quote from a leader, the older the better and do the spin doctor work on it to make it fit their present day objectives.

Here are a few from everybody's favorite Muslim and we know what he thought of us.

Quotes by Islamic Leader: Grand Ayatollah Khomeini

Great Ayatollah Khomeini QUOTE:
    • “Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.

The Grand Ayatollah Khomeini then proudly, boldly and defiantly proclaimed to the whole world!

• > Islam says: 'Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! > Islam says: Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]….'
      > Islam says: 'Whatever good there is, exists thanks to 'the sword and the shadow of the sword!'
      > 'People cannot be made obedient except with the sword!'
      > 'The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors!'

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini Concluding QUOTE:

The Ayatollah Khomeini says to the despised "Islam-is-a-religion-of-peace crowd:"

THUCYDIDES.

Same old song and dance by any religious extremist. They can and do take any quote from a leader, the older the better and do the spin doctor work on it to make it fit their present day objectives.
    Uh you're totally missing the point. Actually the twisting and spinning is coming from OUR side, not theirs. I question whether or not THEY mentioned WHITE HOUSE. I just want to know what the original quote was..... I did a google search and the only thing that I could find were circular references back to THIS article.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Uh you're totally missing the point. Actually the twisting and spinning is coming from OUR side, not theirs. I question whether or not THEY mentioned WHITE HOUSE. I just want to know what the original quote was..... I did a google search and the only thing that I could find were circular references back to THIS article.
    Nope meant what I said:

The white house referred to in the prophecy was the house of Khosura not the White house of the United States.

LOVE OF MONEY:

Qur’an 64:16 “Fear Allah as much as you can; listen and obey. Pay the zakat. Those saved from covetousness prosper. If you loan to Allah a beautiful loan, He will double it. He will grant Forgiveness: for Allah is most ready to appreciate.”

Tabari VI:82 “I asked Abbas, ‘What is this religion?’ He answered, ‘This is Muhammad bin Abdallah, who claims that Allah has sent him as His Messenger with this religion and that the treasures of Chusroes and Caesar will be given to him by conquest.’”

Ishaq:113 “When I was a merchant I came to Mecca during the hajj pilgrimage. While I was there a man came out to pray and stood facing the Ka’aba. I asked, ‘What is their religion? It is something new to me.’ Abbas said, ‘This is Muhammad who alleges that Allah has sent him with it so that the treasures of Chusroes and Caesar will be open to him.”

Bukhari:V4B52N267 “The Prophet said, ‘Khosrau will be ruined, and there will be no Khosrau after him, and Caesar will surely be ruined and there will be no Caesar after him, and you will spend their treasures in Allah’s Cause.’”

Bukhari:V4B56N793 “The Prophet said, ‘If you live long enough the treasures of Khosrau will be opened and taken as spoils. You will carry out handfuls of gold and silver.’”
    http://linktoo.us/love_of_money.htm

THUCYDIDES.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

That is where the oil money went and where the movers and shakers are but that is not typical of the average Arab nationalist. Average literacy rates go from a high of 94% in the richer more secular areas to just barely over 50% in the areas more influenced by Imams and Sharia law. Average is 76% which isn't bad considering half the men can;t read or write, women are discouraged from education in most of the more orthodox areas. Your pretty sky scrapers have little or nothing to do with the average. Saudi Arabia has a pretty good GDP but try and find out where the money is and you will find most of it in Royal Family hands, You cannot find poverty figures because reporting negative data like that is taboo, literally against the law. UN estimates at least 45% of women and children are in abusive situations, women trafficking is still common and while nominally against the law it goes on mostly unpunished. Wonder why they are a bitter people?
    I guess it all depends where you live. Our government steals our wealth, drives our business and industry out with excess regulation, and gives it to countries that hate us; all while America turns into a total shit hole. All those skyscrapers were built in the last 7 years in Dubai. They have no income tax, no sales tax, very little, if any taxation. America and Canada has more oil than the middle east, but our environmental-wacko government sees fit to ban drilling and building refineries which would eliminate our dependance on foreign oil. All that oil money would be building our cities just like it did between 1900-1960. Also, there is no welfare state, you either work, or die.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    America and Canada has more oil than the middle east, but our environmental-wacko government sees fit to ban drilling and building refineries which would eliminate our dependance on foreign oil. All that oil money would be building our cities just like it did between 1900-1960.
    Everytime I think about this I get pissed and frustrated but can only just hang my head in dismay.

We as a country are just reaming our asses over and over and dont seem to have any intention of stopping.. really fucking sucks..
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC