Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Coffee anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedning View Post
    Hello everyone, Iv missed almost everything in here so far. Ill try to get in here more often... crazy days, so its not easy. Coffee is good though...

Kathy... you in need of a chef yet? I sure need something else to do for a while. I think Im officially among the top 3 all used/fucked up road (land) surveyors. Infact, I would concider a job dealing with psychopathic rattle snakes... and I hate snakes in general.

What kind of pay would you give me Old Grump, for cleaning your rifles and do some garden work? I could make gravel out of a big rock with a sledge, that would be relaxing.

Besides that eastern Norway pretty much sucks weatherwise. Rain is coming diagonaly up into your nose. And when you get your rain gear on, too late to prevent getting soaked off course, the sun is up making you freak out inside that rubber clothing. Makes you smell like a gay locker room after an overtime football match too... (I dont mind gay people though, just for the record).

Im just a whining sucker. I think Ill have some cheese on the side with my whining.... and a beer or five.

Hope all you guys have a great time and enjoy whats left of the summer. For those who live in the four season areas anyway.

On monday I followed my little one to her first day at school. That was great.. 6 years... where the hell did they go? She couldnt even walk yesterday... sigh.

Ha en jævlig fin dag........
    That sounds like great fun! We have lots of big rocks here too, a chef would be awesome. My grandfather was a land surveyor in the wilderness of Colorado back in the 1940s.

I eat crackers out of boxes and canned food out of cans these days, no time for meals anymore. My campaign manager has taken over my schedule, I will be spending every minute knocking on doors. My shoes are worn out already, but thats ok at least now i feel like I am doing something about our situation here. Donations are dripping in, so we are plastering the whole neighborhood with signs.

The Ammo store has a couple up.....

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I have lots of rocks to be piled up and guns to clean but it sounds to me like you need some hammock time more than work and a big pitcher of lemonade till your eyes stop twitching and the trembling in your hands gets down to a reasonable level. Can't afford to pay much, just old fashioned Wisconsin cooking but I have all the targets you could possibly shoot. Come on up buddy and we will try to soothe your frazzled nerves. That means we three will be good to you and not give you a hard time till after lunch.

Kathy, I wish I could send more and its to bad I posters for you wouldn't work here because my toy stores would love to put them up for me. Seems they like regular customers more than they do the once a year customers. I hope you are wearing good support hose and have pads in your shoes, that on your feet on concrete all day stuff is a killer. I have the plantar fasciitisto prove it.

Don't you have anybody at home that can pack a decent bag of good snacks for you while you are hitting the bricks? We don't need you falling flat on your face before you get to the capitol for your swearing in.

Tried the can diet right after my divorce and didn't have a refrigerator, you don't want to know what all that salt does to you. Listen to the old man and stock up on the frozen microwave dinners. Not much better but better balanced guaranteed. Ate a lot of oatmeal and powdered milk and pancakes made with powdered milk back in those days too. Lost 59 pounds and never looked better, go figure.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011