Thread: Gov Jan Brewer gives obummer "what for" on tarmac in AZ

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Thumbs up Gov Jan Brewer gives obummer "what for" on tarmac in AZ

Say what you will about her, but we absolutely need more Governors like her...

------------

http://news.yahoo.com/chilly-recepti...-abc-news.html

" By Devin Dwyer | ABC News – 2 mins 30 secs ago

Longstanding tension between Republican Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer and Democratic President Barack Obama flared into the public spotlight Wednesday just after Air Force One touched down in Phoenix.
    Brewer, who was on the tarmac to greet Obama, hand-delivered a letter before engaging the president "intensely" for several minutes, including pointing her finger directly at him, according to Politico's Carrie Budoff Brown, acting as a pool reporter for other media outlets.
    Accounts from both camps later said the terse talk focused on Brewer's book - "Scorpions for Breakfast: My Fight Against Special Interests, Liberal Media and Cynical Politicos to Secure America's Border." "

---------------
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Watching the video the first thing that pops out is Bam-Bam having his hands all over her. WTF?!
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Looks like shes telling him off and he's trying to stop her - by putting his hand on her arm - and she then points her finger at him and says something like "I don't give a shit who you are - I'm going to kick your ass you fucking commie"

Like I said - regardless of any other issues with her - you have to give her an A+ for supporting her state and defending it against the communist insergents (obummer and holder).

Every Governor of every state should have the federal gov in the courts right now over a laundry list of over-reaching.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Looks like shes telling him off and he's trying to stop her - by putting his hand on her arm - and she then points her finger at him and says something like "I don't give a shit who you are - I'm going to kick your ass you fucking commie"

Like I said - regardless of any other issues with her - you have to give her an A+ for supporting her state and defending it against the communist insergents (obummer and holder).

Every Governor of every state should have the federal gov in the courts right now over a laundry list of over-reaching.
    have to +1 you on that,the fed has become a monster..first with bush2 and now even worse with the apologist in chief we have now...friggen holder with the dea nonsense,obama care..whatever happenned to states rights???
    if i hate my states policies towards whatever(as i did in new germany/jersey)i can simply move to a state i agree with policy wise.
    i will say gingrich aint the answer as far as i can tell from his past.

She should have dropped that douche like a sack of shit that he is.