Thread: Anybody have an opinion on the Philidelphia Experiment?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Anybody have an opinion on the Philidelphia Experiment?

I have read the accounts of our attempt to cloak a ship using electromagnetic generators and find it interesting. This process uses Einsteins unified field theory that light rays can be bent around an object. Some accounts say that after the test, men were found to be fused into different parts of the ship. That sounds unlikely to me. Anybody here have insights into this occurence?

I don't believe it happened.

The story was possibility developed from the Navy degaussing their ships.

Degaussing requires the ship be wrapped with cables, which are then activated to reduce the magnetic pull of the metal in the ship.

Before this is done, all devices that are sensitive to magnetism must first be removed from the ship. This includes watches which are tagged before turning in so each can be returned to its rightful owner.

The crew does not have to leave the ship.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I have read the accounts of our attempt to cloak a ship using electromagnetic generators and find it interesting. This process uses Einsteins unified field theory that light rays can be bent around an object. Some accounts say that after the test, men were found to be fused into different parts of the ship. That sounds unlikely to me. Anybody here have insights into this occurence?
    Einstein's Theory that light could be "bent" around objects had to do with black holes and galaxies. Things with immense gravitational pull. Don't think we have any generators that efficient yet.

Your talking about The Philadelphia Experiment. A couple of movies were made off of it under that name.

I researched that many years ago (before the internet) and found lots of evidence that it did happen and there were catastrophic incedents. The people that were there described how matter simply broke down. (the first movie actually depicted some of this). There is no official documentation that it ever took place butt! The ship was there (sorry I'm remembering this from 20 + years ago when I was researching it) at the time the experement suposedly took place. The logs of the ship for this time period are missing - ripped right out of the log book.

The end result is that it worked but killed and/or maimed a bunch of people. The project was shut down - I don't know if any further research was ever done on it.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization