Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is what Gingrich will face being the nominee - and how he handles it

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Post This is what Gingrich will face being the nominee - and how he handles it

Here's how Newt handles the laimstream media - judge for yourself.

Now, ask youself, how do Romnie and Paul handle difficult interviews?

Regardless of which one is selected, they will be hammered by the media over BS shit.

I think that Gingrich, thus far has shown himself the most able at deflecting it and making them look petty for even bringing it up.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

They fear Newt for a reason.

Notice how everything goes back to the failure to the obama administration. Think how much better Ron Paul would be doing had he done likewise every time he was asked to explain his foreign policy.

That shows what a good politician can do in an interview to turn a negative attack question around and work it into a positive for his election strategy.

How can you guys support a nafta voting, carbon taxing globular warming amnesty loving globalist cfr member?

Newt is already campaigning against Zero. He did a great job with the commie reporter. His replies were spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    How can you guys support a nafta voting, carbon taxing globular warming amnesty loving globalist cfr member?
    Here is the thing. When a man fucks up, he acknowledges it. Newt recognized his total and complete retard moment with Pelosi regarding man-made global warming. He knows he fucked up and he owned. I respect that. Its what MEN do.

Conservative American men don't vote for nafta, carbon taxes, amnesty, open borders, global warming, or join the cfr.

Where are you getting that shit? Seriously.

And find a good youtube of Paul handling tough questions like this... good luck.

He rambles and whines...

I don't know that Newt holds those positions exactly as you articulate them.

Take each topic and add Newts name and google them. Do some homework. And as for his crying about mistakenly joining hands with Pelosi, he's a freaking politician, everything they say is suspect. You guys should know that by now. So you know before you say what about Ron Paul, Ron Paul is a statesman, not a politician.

Take each topic and add Newts name and google them. Do some homework. And as for his crying about mistakenly joining hands with Pelosi, he's a freaking politician, everything they say is suspect. You guys should know that by now. So you know before you say what about Ron Paul, Ron Paul is a statesman, not a politician.
    You didn't watch the vid... aparently. He explained that he had just written a book and wanted to "get into the middle" of the cap and trade debate - but that it was a big mistake to do the ad.

And you've got to be fucking kidding to say that RP isn't a politition. You can say a lot about the guy, but not that - not and have any credibility.

and as i've stated before, i'd like to see newt and ron P. unite forces. Makes no difference to me who's prez and who's v.p. Still, I believe those two are the most feared by the democratic-communist for a reason.

My Paul=Perot. A few good ideas diluted by cooky unelectable rhetoric. Obama would love to run against Paul.

Matter of fact, the only elected official I know of that is a statesman and not a polititcian is Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    and as i've stated before, i'd like to see newt and ron P. unite forces. Makes no difference to me who's prez and who's v.p. Still, I believe those two are the most feared by the democratic-communist for a reason.
    I'd be OK with that - but RP would have to be veep. Newt could give him a list of things to do and unleash him.

Notice how Newt only comes around to playing the conservative and denying his voting record when he's trying to make himself somehow different than his past voting record shows? He knows the vast majority of Americans are conservative and that rinos are losing support, other than from fellow rinos.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Where are you getting that shit? Seriously.

And find a good youtube of Paul handling tough questions like this... good luck.

He rambles and whines...

Very statesman like the way he handled that.

That's the best he can do? Sounded a lot like whining to me... he's right of course, but the way he comes off doesn't give you much confidence in him.

Matter of fact, the only elected official I know of that is a statesman and not a polititcian is Ron Paul.
    Still though a career politician who's opened it up to a family business now with his son. Really in some ways just more of the same.

BTW I think you'd have a hard time selling me as a supporter of Newt or anyone, I tend to see them all as lacking each in their own way.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    That's the best he can do? Sounded a lot like whining to me... he's right of course, but the way he comes off doesn't give you much confidence in him.

Yeah that's basically how I feel about RP.

He has the right message on a lot of topics but he's just such a horrible messenger that no one will listen to him.

A really smooth talker like Obama will slash him to pieces with his silver-tongue.

Obama won with charisma and charm, something all the Repubs are horribly lacking, but RP is the worst of the worst.

No way will he beat Obama in the debates. No matter how well he does on the issues or how much he trounces Obama on idealogy, all anyone will remember is how much better Obama looked and sounded compared to that horrible whiny old kook.

Yeah it shouldn't just be a popularity contest or cult of personality that elects the prez of the US, but it is what it is.

And the way it is, RP has about as much chance of winning as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
    Last edited by weevil; 01-29-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast