Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headed to Japan

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Japanese chicks are HOT ! have fun.
    Nahhh you're kidding .... oh.... okay

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Nahhh you're kidding .... oh.... okay

That's what I'm talking about, I think I'm in lust.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Japan is, by my definition of civilization, the most civilized nation on the planet. I've been there many times on business and holiday and had nothing but positive experiences.

I assume you are going to Tokyo? The Yasukuni shrine has a military museum that is worth seeing. It's in central Tokyo, easy to get to. Note that it's run by a far right "our only regret about WWII is that we lost" organization, but the collection is remarkable.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Have a great trip and experience, Shuetz!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Talking

Well fellas I finally got here and am checked in to my hotel. The room is like a large walk in closet. The bathroom looks like it was built for Munskins.

Now to cover some of the questions. This is a business trip. I had to travel coach on United / Continental airlines. I had to transfer to the international flight in Chicago O'Hare airport. The plane had a problem, it was 2 hours late getting off the ground. They never did say what was wrong with the damn thing. Yes business class rocks, done it on some trips to China but only becaue of the airmiles racked up in the cattle car / econo seats.

Where am I going, first night here in Tokyo. A little sight seeing in Tokyo until about 4 PM tomorrow afternoon Japan time. Then off to Saku near Nagano. 5 days there then back here on Saturday the 11th. Return to the US on Sunday the 12th, leaving Japan at 6:10 PM. I get to chicago in early afternoon but have to wait 3.5 hours for the connecting flight out of O'Hare.

l921428x you ask what am I bringing you back. How about a nice sweat stained pair of this babe's panties? Well let me tell you if I could get them by making her sweat, I wouldn't be giving them to you. I might frame them. Reality is I will get no opportuntiy to make a hot young babe sweat in passion. Too old, married and busy on a business trip to attempt such a feet.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 02-04-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Smile

Let me say I am jealous.

My wife's best friend just got back from a week there. Her brother was getting married.

Have fun man !
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Thanks everyone. This morning my Japanese co-worker and I are going to walk to Tokyo Tower as a start of our sight seeing today. Local time as I type this is 9:32 AM Sunday Feb. 5th.

I'll post again when we get to our final destination in Sakudaria. Not sure of the spelling.

Thumbs up Back from Japan ... Sort of.

Hey folks, back on US soil again. Waiting in Seattle, WA for a connecting flight to Atlanta. My original flight was to Chicago O'Hare but they told me it was snowed in, no planes in or out when I was checking in back in Japan 8 hours ago.

Now I have to slog through 3.5 hours of waiting in the terminal for my connecting flight. Air travel sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Thanks everyone. This morning my Japanese co-worker and I are going to walk to Tokyo Tower as a start of our sight seeing today. Local time as I type this is 9:32 AM Sunday Feb. 5th.
    Tokyo Tower? Did you go to the top? The view is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Tokyo Tower? Did you go to the top? The view is amazing!
    Went up to the first observation level. Wasn't willing to pay the extra yen to go all the way to the top. View was amazing even from the lower level. I also got to see the tower that replaced it for TV / Radio transmission but didn't go up it. When I get home and can shrink the photo sizes i wll post a lot of photos.

I enjoyed the conversation we had the night before you returned home.
    I got a little more insight about Japan. Salt seems to be a killer there.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12