Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to puke?

I went to NBC.com and posted a comment on this story.

I just roll my eyes when stories like this appear. "Automatic weapons killing all the kids in a school yard". "Police grade handguns with hollow point bullets". "Assault rifles, and guns that can shoot a plane out of the sky at 5 miles". I chuckle at their ignorance.

There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I read the article this afternoon and the first thing that came to mind was here's an "unknown" reporter trying to make a name for himself by reporting on a topic that will generate hysteria from certain groups of people (liberals). I took it as grandstanding by an attention-whore-wanna-be.

The interesting thing is that they just showed the average criminal how to obtain weapons (those who didn't already know, that is).
    Way to go, MSNBC.
    +1 to all the above.

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

BULLLSHIT!!!!!!

Everyone knows the only thing that can bring down a helicopter is a Ruger 10/22!

5 miles? Do these idiots even listen to what they say? Someone shit in that cupcake's brain and didn't flush.

Angry

*sigh*

It's only a matter of time before all private sales are outlawed nationwide and everyone has to go through an FFL like in California, thanks to sensational "investigative reports" like this.

Despite lower support for gun control in general over the past 20 years, the one area where there is strong agreement is the need to have universal background checks for all sales.

It won't end with just gun shows, the antis won't be satisfied until all private anonymous sales are banned. Then the government will be able to know exactly who has what guns, by simply polling around and "asking" the various FFL dealers.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12