Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Whats the consensus on here about the possibility of an israeli attack on Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    So many of you all are so arrogant to think you know what God thinks, wants or plans. We are all just worthless dust in the wind. We know NOTHING of God... and to claim otherwise is arrogant and sinful.

Honestly, I hope God does protect Israel. Because then American kids won't have to die trying to do it while the Jews sit back and count the cash America handed to them.
    Now Hold on a minute here, I am not the one disowning Israel or trying to egg on the Iranians. Nor am I without Sin.I never outright claimed to know what The Lord thinks or plans. HOWEVER!! I Distinctly remember the Bible making it clear about what happens to those who stand against Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The only thing Israel has in common with the "biblical" Israel is the name. Anyone who thinks it's our duty and God's will that we all protect Israel is deluded.

Of course, there are a lot of deluded people in the world...
    Care to elaborate on that? If the Israel of today is not the Israel the Bible mentions being restored then what is? Come , lets get an explanation for once!

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergi762 View Post
    I Distinctly remember the Bible making it clear about what happens to those who stand against Israel.
    I stand for my country - the USA . What does your bible say about that ??

Wart

Americans shouldn't die or shed blood for Israel, neither should Israel for America. Israel has held its own in past wars and will do so again. Whoever fires first will take the blame and the hatred of history for starting world war three.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Americans shouldn't die or shed blood for Israel, neither should Israel for America. Israel has held its own in past wars and will do so again. Whoever fires first will take the blame and the hatred of history for starting world war three.
    Israel will fire first and the US will take most of the blame and deservedly so. The US has been Israel's bitch since 1967 so there is zero reason to believe Washington will grow a set of balls at this late date.

I know the first defensive action by Iran will be taking out ONE oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz. Then the insurance companies will immediately cancel all insurance policies and no oil will flow through the Straits.

Anyone believe Iran cannot kill one tanker ??

Then Iran will close the Gate of Tears - after sinking one oil tanker - and attack Saudi Arabia across that narrow channel.......two miles wide for the larger tankers. Insurance will be cancelled and no oil will move through the Gate of Tears.

Now all you Israel Firsters and Religious Fundamentalist better get out your prayer rugs cause our world is going to get very shitty very fast.

Wart

Kindly remember:

Israel can only start a war with Iran. Israel cannot win a war against Iran without nuclear weapons.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789