Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of coffee

Bartholomew

Benefits of coffee

Hi All,
    As this is a coffee section so thought of sharing some benefits of coffee with everyone.
    Coffee reduces the risk of skin cancer, diabetes, liver disease, muscle pains, stroke and heart problems. Coffee prevents from hypertension. Coffee is great antioxidant and anti adhesive.

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Coffee, aspirin and raw honey are only now beginning to appreciated for the wonder "drugs" they actually are.

I just LOVE coffee!

We finally got to the range and finally got to shoot my new gun.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Well Hally - by - golly - lou - yah!

Targets where are the targets?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy View Post
    I just LOVE coffee!

We finally got to the range and finally got to shoot my new gun.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post

My youngest son and his new bride. Its her first time shooting a rifle, she joined the Marine Corps but got hurt in BT so she never got to shoot until this photo. She LOVES rifles.

Last edited by kathy; 02-14-2012 at 07:58 PM.

You are a good mother in law. Mine never took me shooting.

Come to think of it that was a good thing, I don't know if she could have resisted shooting me.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Your too funny OG... Everywhere we went people thought she was my daughter..

Hey all. Iv been a stranger.. again. Been too busy swearing about my voice and dealing with work related stuff all the time. I can hardly complain about that these days. Im one of the lucky ones.

Anyway... anything new? I can see that Kathy have had a good time. What about the rest of you? Any range time lately? Im trying to go there every friday, thats one of the good things about working late for 4 days. Friday is mine, well, should have been. That friday off has been a joke for a couple months, but its been too cold anyway. The sunshine is getting here. Been like 15-33F for a couple days now.

Yesterday was a very good day. A friend of mine called on friday and said he had one to many tickets for the Rammstein concert. So we went there... Those guys know how to make a good show. Funniest thing was that there were many kids in the 6-8 years area. And they loved it. I guess they like watching an angel with flamethrowers on its wings. I was like 70 yards from the stage, and the heat was like sitting too close to a camp fire.

Well, enough bs from this side of the Atlantic for one night... have a great one all
    Religion... mans victory over common sense...........

man rammstein would be a kick ass concert, u sir, are very lucky

Oooh you better believe it. Rammstein is something else... I sure hope you can go to there one day. Its like the intro of Terminator 2 combinded with Depech Mode and a Leopard tank with flamethrowers, added with a few thousand people with their hands in the air.....and cold beer.
    Last edited by Hedning; 02-20-2012 at 05:42 PM.

u know i have never seen them, but i think after that lovely picture u have just painted, i think i MUST go
    "Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking"
    Bill Maher

If the opportunity comes your way, GO. If Sandra Bullock knocked me down, as I was on my way to a Rammstein concert, and dragged me by the hair to her hotel room I would put up a hard fight to get out of there.......... Or maybe not. But it would kind of ruin the joy.

And then they all went to the Caribbean for some umbrella drinks.... snowed in maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by Hedning View Post
    And then they all went to the Caribbean for some umbrella drinks.... snowed in maybe..
    Rammstien? Or the coffee club? I wish I could be snowed in in the Caribbean... But I am hard at work running an election.

Tonight at a Town meeting two ladies running for the same state house seat nearly got into a brawl... was fun.

Oooh.... cat fights are allways good entertainment. There is allways so much rage involved.... I hope you get it on tape if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedning View Post
    Oooh.... cat fights are allways good entertainment. There is allways so much rage involved.... I hope you get it on tape if it happens.
    I will keep my iPhone ready. Stay tuned.... there will be more towns where we overlap these ladies...

Whats going on? OG, Kathy, BT anyone....??!! Sit rep...

Well the little hut in the woods has had 3 people down and I suspect it was the flue going around the nursing home my ma is at. She is just getting done with pneumonia and getting frisky again. Mike is back on his feet and out visiting friends Jeanne got better and cleaned the house from top to bottom and surprisingly is still on her feet today. Moving slow but on her feet.

Weather is playing nice right now and I took advantage of it. I went out back today and shot the 91/30 at 10-0 yards, report in the Mosin forum. If it is good tomorrow will try a M1 and a could of handguns. I have been way behind on my shooting and need trigger time bad.

To make up for the high group of the Mosin I fired 10 rounds from my old 46 year old bolt action single shot iron sighted rifle and put all 10 rounds in the black which surprised me considering it has better than half a million rounds through it. No bragging group but 7 would have hit a rabbit. I love my old 22, cheapest gun I have and still my favorite.

Hope I do half as good with the .357 and 44 magnum tomorrow.

66 F today and I have Spring fever so bad. A garden waits for me practically begging me to turn the dirt over but we are not out of freeze and snow time yet. The older I get the harder it is to wait.

In the meantime I am still teaching my nephew how to be a construction carpenter. Today he learned how to square up a frame building by himself with a come along. Every time we go out to the shop its another lesson and I'm happy to say that while he still has two left hands his work habits are good, he is a safe worker and he listened to instructions. I was a lot harder headed at 16 than he is. For that I am thankful.

Now give, how is your voice and when are you coming over? Don't make me come over there and get you. It's to far to swim and my wings are broke so I can't fly.

THUCYDIDES.

Your wings are broke? sAY IT AINT SO...

Sit rep... I am going to Washington to learn how to be a Treasurer for real and we also hope to get some meetings with freshman Congressmen an maybe the Speaker. The campaign to retire Rosa DeLauro may be successful. The Wayne
    train is picking up steam, look for us on Fox News we hope.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast